IGNORED

Keith Millen Has Bristol City Looking Upwards Towards The Play-offs

Donald

Very positive. With luck we'll see all things that went a bit awry in 2010 sorted out in 2011.

For me play off ambitions are out of sight unless we can put together a really strong winning run. In previous years you'd have reckoned on an average of 15-17 points from blocks of 10 to get you within shouting distance with 6 games to go. So we'd be looking to have 45 points after 30 matches...by the time we play Leeds in February. That's 5 wins in 6 matches - and we're a way off that form at the moment. That said - and I missed the match - if Keith can impress national journos with the quality of the performance maybe I've underestimated him...I've certainly watched the wrong games!

This article highlights the sad need to include a Poll on whether Keith is the right person for the job.

The facts are -- after GJ left he turend our season around with an impressive run

again after SC left us in such a mess he has really begun tio turn the team around again with incresingly impressive performances and results

Keith has brought in Caulker, Pitman and Stead -- a pretty impressive record considering the stuff foisted upon ua prior to hisappointment

His loyalty to the club is unquestioned -- how many would have stayed after being overlooked twice

we are beginning to see the fruits of his style -- and it is pretty impressive for a defensive manager -- yes it was a shambles when he first took over and the performances were abysmal, disjointed and i despaired about our abaility to saty in the ccc. Now once agai i can look forward to going down to the gate -- we are devleoping one of the most attack minded teams in the league and our scoring prospects are better than they have been for a long time.

when he talks of things that go wrong or need to be put right it is often close to the views of the fans. Yes he will get tactics wrong at times -- but his explanations of why are often justified even if backfire.

there are very few managers i feel could match his record based on what he was given to start with -- lets give him 100% support -- he deserves it to date and long may it continue..

This article highlights the sad need to include a Poll on whether Keith is the right person for the job.

The facts are -- after GJ left he turend our season around with an impressive run

again after SC left us in such a mess he has really begun tio turn the team around again with incresingly impressive performances and results

Keith has brought in Caulker, Pitman and Stead -- a pretty impressive record considering the stuff foisted upon ua prior to hisappointment

His loyalty to the club is unquestioned -- how many would have stayed after being overlooked twice

we are beginning to see the fruits of his style -- and it is pretty impressive for a defensive manager -- yes it was a shambles when he first took over and the performances were abysmal, disjointed and i despaired about our abaility to saty in the ccc. Now once agai i can look forward to going down to the gate -- we are devleoping one of the most attack minded teams in the league and our scoring prospects are better than they have been for a long time.

when he talks of things that go wrong or need to be put right it is often close to the views of the fans. Yes he will get tactics wrong at times -- but his explanations of why are often justified even if backfire.

there are very few managers i feel could match his record based on what he was given to start with -- lets give him 100% support -- he deserves it to date and long may it continue..

+1

Click Me..............

Good Read in the Guardian, nice to see a well written story in the national press for a change.

Your whole anti-journalist line is a bit daft Donald - particularly in the case of The Guardian. I can't recall a single poorly-written piece about City by that newspaper in the last 30 years.

This report was written by Jeremy Alexander who has written a serious of excellent articles about footie outside the Prem in recent months.

Your whole anti-journalist line is a bit daft Donald - particularly in the case of The Guardian. I can't recall a single poorly-written piece about City by that newspaper in the last 30 years.

This report was written by Jeremy Alexander who has written a serious of excellent articles about footie outside the Prem in recent months.

Eh? Justing saying that it's a Good article, which isnt surprising considering the paper.

Alot of national stories recently have been garbage especially I wake of coppel and the stories getting thrown around then?

Slate the bad, praise the good? Only fair isnt it?

The Guardian consistently writes excellent articles on football from across the leagues, and across Europe.

I felt I had to leave a comment on the article in response to that Gas idiot who called them the 'authentic face of Bristol football'. You've got to laugh at them sometimes, havent you?

Still, nice to hear people taking note of an excellent performance against Cardiff, and focusing on the quality of our play rather than banging on about Cardiff's demise.

Eh? Justing saying that it's a Good article, which isnt surprising considering the paper.

Alot of national stories recently have been garbage especially I wake of coppel and the stories getting thrown around then?

Slate the bad, praise the good? Only fair isnt it?

It's not that long ago that you were rubbishing me personally on here because I am a journalist Donald - hence my remark!!

It's not that long ago that you were rubbishing me personally on here because I am a journalist Donald - hence my remark!!

ahhhh, I remember now.

Fair enough. To be fair I'm not a fan of many journo's, but I suppose it totally depends on the publication they work for?.

Are you the bloke who works for 4-4-2? or am I getting even further confused

Brilliant quirky writer.

Archived