IGNORED

Massive Rush Of Optimism

The Casual Connoisseur

Had been planning on going to QPR for about 2 weeks but for whatever reason failed to book my £35 return.

Woke up this morning after having a dream about watching us play some excellent football, ala against Cardiff and tried to book myself a cheapish ticket to Paddington, only to return from the shower to find my Internet connection down!!!

Only option was to dash it to station where without thinking I purchased a overpriced return ticket, as soon as the orange ticket dropped an air of sensibility hit me, we are playing QPR who are running away with the league, what have I done???

So, who else like me has found themselves on a train, bus or in a car on their way to London this morning?

Having only started a new job recently and moved to London, I'm sat debating whether to head across the city and go to Loftus Road. I really can't afford it as I still haven't received my first wage packet... but it's City and they're only playing down the road! What to do?! sign09.gif

Sounds quality Wolf, would much rather be drinking with the Cider Boys as opposed to working a 13 hour shift today...! Would've gone as it's one of the closer away games for me, and was going to take my girlfriend to her first City game. Instead, I took her down the Gate a few weeks ago for the Derby match, got a feeling it was a better shout as today is going to be a tough one. That being said, we did well against them last time. We just need to start being consistent. Let's give Colin something to moan to Sky about! COYR

Archived