IGNORED

Colin

shamussy

Ha ha - he's cracking up along with his team. Supposed to have the best defence in the league and they let in two goals at home. Oh dear Colin. Pressure starting to tell??

Best bit was when Jeff said to Matt le Tissier, you never used the words, most one sided game, QPR would have beat most prem sides, and Matt said "No I never, and they definately wouldn't have beat most prem sides", Colin is class, talks total s**t, but I love watching his interviews.

Best bit was when Jeff said to Matt le Tissier, you never used the words, most one sided game, QPR would have beat most prem sides, and Matt said "No I never, and they definately wouldn't have beat most prem sides", Colin is class, talks total s**t, but I love watching his interviews.

Well he/they have got the chance as they play Blackburn on Saturday in the F.A Cup.

I hope they get slaughtered and an interviewer reminds him of his comical comments this weekend and points out that Blackburn are a Prem team and they failed to beat them.

Sorry Colin but it should of been 2-1 to City. How that was a handball I will never know and cait wait to here KM's interview.

twas Holding. 50/50. Milly disappointed.Great point. Didnt think it was possible to hate Colin even more than i did... ........................but it is possible :bruce_h4h: and i do.

nothing against qpr but hope they **** it up and miss out on the play offs before firing mrs doutfire so that he looks even more like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. cock.

Archived