IGNORED

Cisse

Red Rag

Very surprised that Cisse has not had a mention on the forum since his resent inclusion

in the team. Other than the cock up against Palace in the first couple of mins he has been

faultless. On his current form he must be first choice to partner Caulker.

seconded

Very surprised that Cisse has not had a mention on the forum since his resent inclusion

in the team. Other than the cock up against Palace in the first couple of mins he has been

faultless. On his current form he must be first choice to partner Caulker.

Agree the guy is class. surprised also that he not a fans favorite . i think he will be !!!

I put up a thread after the Cardiff game but didnt get too many people agreeing with me. Apart from the free kick he gave away v Palace I think he's been class

Agreed, i said in a thread earlier I thought he has been class!! Cisse is composed, good on the ball and strong, that with Caulker who is awesome its a great combination. Skuse has been solid and it has allowed Johno to play in midfield which has really helped step up Marvs performances.

I would also say Nyatanga has been excellent, you don't see much of him in the game, he does the easy pass and defends well, I think he has been great at left back, no one has mentioned him, he has just got on with it. Considering the back 4 have never played together before, i think the injured players and the guys on the bench might have a wait to get back in at the moment.

Nyatanga was the player who impressed me most against Cardiff and again today. He goes about his job unspectacularly but efficiently. He did a great job against Whittingham on Saturday and similarly today, top player. Similar for Cisse, his distribution may not be the best all the time but as a defender he's doing a sterling job. A million miles away from the oaf at Yeovil in pre-season.

Nyatanga was the player who impressed me most against Cardiff and again today. He goes about his job unspectacularly but efficiently. He did a great job against Whittingham on Saturday and similarly today, top player. Similar for Cisse, his distribution may not be the best all the time but as a defender he's doing a sterling job. A million miles away from the oaf at Yeovil in pre-season.

I've gotta agree. I thought Nayatanga was God awful, slow and clumsy, but his performance against Cardiff really surprised me, hopefully he can keep this good form up and establish himself in the team.

Archived