IGNORED

Palarse Away

Bcfc-Chris

No tickets on sale yet?

Less than 3 weeks away, and the Forest game a few days after has tickets on sale? I can see quite a few wanting to go to this Palace if we continue to do well, so what kind of allocation do you think we'll get?

And what;s the atmosphere usually like at Palace :)

No tickets on sale yet?

Less than 3 weeks away, and the Forest game a few days after has tickets on sale? I can see quite a few wanting to go to this Palace if we continue to do well, so what kind of allocation do you think we'll get?

And what;s the atmosphere usually like at Palace :)

I was just thinking this, like you said its less than 3 weeks away. Should be on sale by the end of the week i would imagine. Have never been to Selhurst but hopeful of going this time.

I think we're the opposite end of the Arthur Waite stand this year, which is a shame as we won't be able to enjoy the usual banter with the Holmesdale.

Holmesdale is the big stand behind the goal yeah? I'm sure we'll have some palarse scum trying to get a bit of banter going somewhere :)

If coppell goes to them then it would be his first league game and first home game. Sounds like a chance to give him the abuse he deserves

If Coppell does go to Palarse, then he really is a first class ****. In some ways I hope he does go there, so that the ****** can really hear what we have to say about him :)

Archived