IGNORED

Neil Danns

James

Would be perfect for us, just what we need. On the other hand I would have thought you lot would move heaven and hell to hang on to him, like yer mate below sez...

Warnob wont use him, he doesn't really need him. To be fair the Rse are the best team Ive seen in this div, just the manager is a complete tool

Warnob a tool? That maybe so, that maybe so. However, Warnob has a proven track record of getting teams promoted from this division.

Found this on YouTube, its just clips from the first 6 games of this season..

My link

From watching this and the game at AG, you can see he is a top class player. But on the other hand, his playing style is completely different to ours, whereas at Palace, they compliment each other.. What i mean is he is a 'box to box' player and runs non stop, where as we are a slower team and play completely different to him. I am just wondering if this will help us or make us worse?!

Having said that, he is top of my wishlist for the transfer window... and maybe we should look into the Sheffield Wednesday left-back, he had Adomah in his pocket all day and could provide support attacking left.

Warnob a tool? That maybe so, that maybe so. However, Warnob has a proven track record of getting teams promoted from this division.

Would you want him as manager here. I wouldn't.

I know Palace fans who didn't want him there either. doubtless there will be Rse fans of like mind.

Found this on YouTube, its just clips from the first 6 games of this season..

My link

From watching this and the game at AG, you can see he is a top class player. But on the other hand, his playing style is completely different to ours, whereas at Palace, they compliment each other.. What i mean is he is a 'box to box' player and runs non stop, where as we are a slower team and play completely different to him. I am just wondering if this will help us or make us worse?!

Having said that, he is top of my wishlist for the transfer window... and maybe we should look into the Sheffield Wednesday left-back, he had Adomah in his pocket all day and could provide support attacking left.

Agreed mate but the big problem is he played in a Bristol Rover's shirt on loan last season & once a player wears a Gas shirt he will never be excepted by our own supporters. Shame but true.

Archived