IGNORED

New Kit To Make Debut At Final?

Walshy

I've noticed a few teams wear their new kit for the final game of the season - Everton, Liverpool and Swindon spring to mind in recent weeks.

I reckon City will wear their new kit in Cardiff. Its too short notice to bring out a special shirt like for the LDV Final last year, so this woud be the next best thing. In fact, if I'm correct, I'm surprised the marketing men havent released this as a news story already, in an effort to boost shirt sales before the final!

I think it would have been anounced already if we were. Also, I agree, for supersticious reasons we should not be changing now. Also kind of glad we are playing Brighton as now we can definately play in red and white....and I wont need to buy any new face paint!!!

Guest stevey2005

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. good point..is every1 travelling up on the day or stayin ova night in cardiff?

Also kind of glad we are playing Brighton as now we can definately play in red and white....and I wont need to buy any new face paint!!!
Appernetly not. On the Football League website it says there's a coin toss to decide who plays in their home kit which is absolutely ridiculous considering our colours dont clash in any manner or form!

Appernetly not. On the Football League website it says there's a coin toss to decide who plays in their home kit which is absolutely ridiculous considering our colours dont clash in any manner or form!
The club have already confirmed that both teams will be playing in their home kits.

Archived