IGNORED

Who's Off Out?

Always Believesham

With all the talk about how we need to bring in 2 possibly 3 players to add to the squad, and Millen making no secret of the fact our squad is a bit large.

What are the more reliable rumours about players leaving?

and where do you think Millen is looking to trim players?

Personnally I can see one of Nyatanga or Stewart being pushed away.

That's if we're successful bringing in a LB & Fontaine and Carey come back to fitness alright

- After recent performances Stewart seems to have settled down

It may be wishful thinking but as a proffessional Hunt must surely be looking for a move, now 3rd in the Pecking order of RB's

Also how likely is it that Gavin will be off on a Permanent?

Players need to go millen wants to bring in a Left back a creative midfielder and possibly a striker

I still think,

Haynes

Akindee

Ball

Edwards

Clarkson

Sproule

Williams G

Hunt

Lennox

Jackson

Will all be moved on ether on loan or perm to make room

Players need to go millen wants to bring in a Left back a creative midfielder and possibly a striker

I still think,

Haynes

Akindee

Ball

Edwards

Clarkson

Sproule

Williams G

Hunt

Lennox

Jackson

Will all be moved on ether on loan or perm to make room

Agreed apart from Haynes. KM seems to like Clarkson too; although he won't be starting lineup, especially when Maynard is back, always useful to have a few strikers in the squad case of injuries.

Haynes Off

Akindee On loan

Ball Off

Edwards On loan

Clarkson Will stay

Sproule Off

Williams G Off

Hunt PLEASE GO!!

Lennox Off

Jackson On Loan

BWP would be decent (both flanks and up front - flamboyant), a left back and a creative, attacking midfielder in. Maybe Buszaky?!

And if we can get Puncheon that would be nice, then let Rose go. I don't mind Rose, but Puncheon would improve our squad.

Wouldn't also be surprised if little LJ went, even though I think he's doing okay.

KM can't bring anyone in without moving a few out. But so far he has had no interest in any of our potential loanees

From EP this week: http://goo.gl/Zrnop

------------Millen has been told by City chairman Steve Lansdown he must trim his 36-man squad before he can recruit and the Londoner is prepared to listen to bids or consider loan deals for a number of players.

But given the lack of money available to many domestic clubs, the task of farming out those individuals who are surplus to requirements is proving more difficult than in recent years.

Winger Ivan Sproule, right-back Nicky Hunt, midfielder Gavin Williams and striker John Akinde are understood to be available, but City have yet to receive an offer for any one of them.

----------------

This could yet be the window with the lowest ever number of moves. Most clubs are either skint, or too afraid to spend anything.

We do need a left back and we do need a quality player like Paul Hartley. That one is a must beyond everything else in my opinion

Players not needed now

Hunt, Clarkson, Williams, Edwards, Ball, Lennox, Hoban, Keohane - Why have we got this last 5? They never figure in any plans

Players to release at the end of the season

James Wilson (if not fully recovered because he is ALWAYS injured)

Johnson

Sproule

Jackson (if not given a go. Has looked quite lively when I have seen him)

Nyatanga or Mcallister if we sign a decent left back

There's 13 players and with the exception of Johnson, I don't think anyone can say that any of the others have made any kind of contribution, or will do

I'd keep Johnson he is decent enough when he plays and never lets us down when he comes off the bench,

we do have 4 out of contract in the summer it might pay to pay up the rest of their contracts,

Lansdown said we had to move players on true but if the right player came along for the right price we all know he'd fund it he'd always open his cheque book if needed,

I put in Haynes as he looks dis interested unless he plays upfront and his att stinks at times,

He is a headless chicken like sproule but with out the effort Ivan puts in

I think this is grossly unfair. I've seen no evidence of Haynes having a bad attitude, nor of him being a headless chicken. Possibly his best performance for the club was on the right wing against West Brom last season, and I certainly don't remember him being disinterested then. He has not had a good season, having had a bad start, but I've seen no evidence of any attitude problems.

I also thinks its a shame that people are dissing Nyatanga who has also had to struggle for fitness this season, but is presently doing a good job at left back. People forget that he is very close in age to both Christian Ribeiro and James Wilson, both of whom are still regarded as promising youngsters...

KM can't bring anyone in without moving a few out. But so far he has had no interest in any of our potential loanees

From EP this week: http://goo.gl/Zrnop

------------Millen has been told by City chairman Steve Lansdown he must trim his 36-man squad before he can recruit and the Londoner is prepared to listen to bids or consider loan deals for a number of players.

But given the lack of money available to many domestic clubs, the task of farming out those individuals who are surplus to requirements is proving more difficult than in recent years.

Winger Ivan Sproule, right-back Nicky Hunt, midfielder Gavin Williams and striker John Akinde are understood to be available, but City have yet to receive an offer for any one of them.

----------------

This could yet be the window with the lowest ever number of moves. Most clubs are either skint, or too afraid to spend anything.

I thought Sproule back to Hibs was regarded as a done deal? I'd also be suprised if we can offload Hunt and Williams; both must be on wages that they can't hope to get anywhere else. I think this could be a slow, frustrating window if their departures dictate who we can bring in....

he can't move to hibs until the end of the season chip,

Scottish clubs can't register players who have played for more then two clubs in a calander season, Sproule has played for us and yeovil therefore can't play for hibs until next season,

Fair point on Haynes Cje I disagree tho, Its how I view the player and not everyone sees a player in the same way, I didn't rate Carle when he played for us and everyone thought he was the best midfielder outside the prem,

Hunt, Clarkson, Williams, Edwards, Ball, Lennox, Hoban, Keohane - Why have we got this last 5? They never figure in any plans

woooo hold on. VERY VERY HARSH comment on the final 5, who I presume you've never seen play? all 5 are youngsters for the future and were never likely to play many games this season.

Joe Edwards especially has a GREAT future ahead of him, rave reviews at Bath City and definately one for the future and is ahead of Nicky Hunt in the pecking order at Right Back.

Hoban and Keohane are both impressing at Clevedon, which was too be expected and are expected to be at Conference clubs by the end of the month.

All 3 are likely to be here next season

Ball and Lennox - I honestly don't know too much about, so can't judge.

As for who to get shot of.

Hunt

Stewart

Clarkson

G Williams

Sproule

Akinde

if we can get those 6 out the door, the squad really won't be much weaker and the wage bill will be ALOT lighter.

Don't ask me why but I wonder, I wonder given the debts etc could Maynard be off?

This may sound fanciful but we seem to lose millions each year, I thought he was due back not so long ago so at one point the rather cynical and possibly misguided thought crossed my mind that he was being held back to be sold in January to risk no more injury. Hopefully I have just had a gut feeling that is incorrect.

Haynes Off

Akindee On loan

Ball Off

Edwards On loan

Clarkson Will stay

Sproule Off

Williams G Off

Hunt PLEASE GO!!

Lennox Off

Jackson On Loan

BWP would be decent (both flanks and up front - flamboyant), a left back and a creative, attacking midfielder in. Maybe Buszaky?!

And if we can get Puncheon that would be nice, then let Rose go. I don't mind Rose, but Puncheon would improve our squad.

Wouldn't also be surprised if little LJ went, even though I think he's doing okay.

me neither....

woooo hold on. VERY VERY HARSH comment on the final 5, who I presume you've never seen play? all 5 are youngsters for the future and were never likely to play many games this season.

Joe Edwards especially has a GREAT future ahead of him, rave reviews at Bath City and definately one for the future and is ahead of Nicky Hunt in the pecking order at Right Back.

Hoban and Keohane are both impressing at Clevedon, which was too be expected and are expected to be at Conference clubs by the end of the month.

All 3 are likely to be here next season

Ball and Lennox - I honestly don't know too much about, so can't judge.

As for who to get shot of.

Hunt

Stewart

Clarkson

G Williams

Sproule

Akinde

if we can get those 6 out the door, the squad really won't be much weaker and the wage bill will be ALOT lighter.

agree with all that but i expect Hoban and Keohan to be released when there contracts are up as they are no where near good enough imo joe edwards on the other hand looks a great player for the future

Archived