IGNORED

Sale Of Goods Act

Cardy

If I had bought a product from the high street and it performed that badly it would be going straight back for a refund. What a complete and utter waste of money and a saturday afternoon. One very unhappy ST holder.

I've kept my ticket stub just in case the club fine all those lazy disinterested chavs and decide to use the money to refund those of us that did make an effort today.

Well you paid to see a football match and you did! One side played better than the other it happens!! We cannot expect a good performance every match (well we can, but reality and experience tells us we will not get it).

Annoyed - yes, embarressed - yes, upset - yes, money back - no chance!

95% of the time football is little more than torture, We pay our money in hope that we might just get that 5% chance of pleasure. in the past 4 games we've had more pleasure than pain (2 last minute goals to snatch points from the jaws of defeat, a cardiff tanking) We have to take it on the chin and move on 3 of the next 4 games are against teams below us in the league, onwards and upwards.

Oh dear, I've read it all now. You turned up and we didn't win!!

Perhaps your ticket should have said"win guaranteed"

If you expect a great performance and a win every week then your following the wrong team!

No need to be patronising thank you very much.

I do expect the players to try which they clearly didn't in the second half.

Exactly, maximum effort from our players and we'll happily take a defeat on the chin.

We didn't get it today and the fans have every right to be both disappointed and angry.

I wasn't being patronising, I just think to actually compare the sale of goods act to watching your team lose a football match is strange, to say the least.

We lost,so did a lot of other decent teams today.

Archived