IGNORED

Tickets

Drew Peacock

We had that problem in the Dolman. Heard others complaining too. Why cant the club give an actual ticket with a seat number on to everyone including s/t holders. We had tickets but the people in our seats just flashed their s/t cards at us. That didn't prove that they had reserved their own seats!!

Happened to me and my mate. What made it even more unbelievable is we tried to purchase our season ticket seats in the Wedlock and it said it was sold out! Well it quite clearly wasn't as we predicted! We didn't get them until this week so I assume as soon as tickets went on general sale they removed all EE tickets from the market.

Happened to me and my mate. What made it even more unbelievable is we tried to purchase our season ticket seats in the Wedlock and it said it was sold out! Well it quite clearly wasn't as we predicted! We didn't get them until this week so I assume as soon as tickets went on general sale they removed all EE tickets from the market.

I got my east end ticket on wednesday, a friend of mine got one on friday afternoon.

Seems more a case that the club arnt telling employees what the joke of a set of rules surrounding the eastend is.

We had that problem in the Dolman. Heard others complaining too. Why cant the club give an actual ticket with a seat number on to everyone including s/t holders. We had tickets but the people in our seats just flashed their s/t cards at us. That didn't prove that they had reserved their own seats!!

Am I reading the right forum? That just about seems like a completely logical/sensible idea.

The old dear could not get her seat in the ateyo, so she got one close to her normal seat. But she had absolutely no evidence of this, except a verbal confirmation by the ticket office when she bought it. Insane.

I got my east end ticket on wednesday, a friend of mine got one on friday afternoon.

Seems more a case that the club arnt telling employees what the joke of a set of rules surrounding the eastend is.

That really is remarkable. I tried to get it through my online account on Tuesday and it had the EE as sold out. Not exactly the most organised set-up...

That really is remarkable. I tried to get it through my online account on Tuesday and it had the EE as sold out. Not exactly the most organised set-up...

Again that would be too logical!

Then again, can anyone ever say that city has been a organised set up?

Both tickets were bought at the club shop, i find it depends who you get in the shop on how good your service is.

Have been contacted by the ticket office about this now. Apparently it was people just assuming that because they were at the match they could sit in their own seats just because they had a S/T. although they had not reserved them. Issuing a ticket to EVERYONE would solve this but the club say it is a cost issue.

Am I reading the right forum? That just about seems like a completely logical/sensible idea.

The old dear could not get her seat in the ateyo, so she got one close to her normal seat. But she had absolutely no evidence of this, except a verbal confirmation by the ticket office when she bought it. Insane.

I booked my Dolmoan set to late online, and was given a seat quite close.

The online receipt did itemise the new seat row and number. :innocent06:

Have been contacted by the ticket office about this now. Apparently it was people just assuming that because they were at the match they could sit in their own seats just because they had a S/T. although they had not reserved them. Issuing a ticket to EVERYONE would solve this but the club say it is a cost issue.

That's complete bollocks, they are lying.

I bought our season ticket seats before Christmas. The people sitting in our seats had bought them the week before the game.

Complete & utter incompetent crap.

It was no problem as it was not a big crowd, but if the ground was full I would have insisted on having the seat I bought.

That's complete bollocks, they are lying.

I bought our season ticket seats before Christmas. The people sitting in our seats had bought them the week before the game.

Complete & utter incompetent crap.

It was no problem as it was not a big crowd, but if the ground was full I would have insisted on having the seat I bought.

Drew I suggest you contact Jayne Maggs at the ticket office about this. I am only passing on what she told me. She said "it was not possible to sell the same ticket twice".

Archived