IGNORED

Keith

Dorset_Cider

Oops..... you must really dislike Steve Lansdown......or the team do?

" I really would like to have a good F.A cup run" for Steve Lansdown....... or something like that

Not just beaten ....... but Well beaten.......... remember when it was Cambridge United ....... some years ago :(

Disappointed but hey that's football

Just had a look and see that 12 Championship teams went out today! 3 have replays to try and get through. Only 7 teams from our league are defo through.

Shows me that most teams in our division aren't that fussed about the Cup.

i think you are right but i also think the point that is annoying the heck out of a lot of people is that this was our biggest game of the season and according to the BBC report we fell apart after the first goal went in; a lot of people who went are saying we were not bothered which of course echoes your remarks. So, why have a manager come out and say the complete opposite?

So let me ask this question; Is Keith Millen so useless that he cannot convey the importance of the game into the squad to ensure the right result? The result AND the performance tell us YES to that question. He is the City manager and that is his job.

For the purposes of self preservation going forward, if i was KM's advisor, I would be telling him to keep quiet about his tactics and his targets in future... absolutely silent. Its embarrassing.

Not often i have a rant like this. I hope he does well, obviously, but frankly I cannot see it.

i think you are right but i also think the point that is annoying the heck out of a lot of people is that this was our biggest game of the season and according to the BBC report we fell apart after the first goal went in; a lot of people who went are saying we were not bothered which of course echoes your remarks. So, why have a manager come out and say the complete opposite?

So let me ask this question; Is Keith Millen so useless that he cannot convey the importance of the game into the squad to ensure the right result? The result AND the performance tell us YES to that question. He is the City manager and that is his job.

For the purposes of self preservation going forward, if i was KM's advisor, I would be telling him to keep quiet about his tactics and his targets in future... absolutely silent. Its embarrassing.

Not often i have a rant like this. I hope he does well, obviously, but frankly I cannot see it.

You'd need bucking good binoculars to see it from where you are!!

Archived