IGNORED

Albert Adomah

CiderArmyy

Albert Adomah

when it goes wrong, they laugh and laugh....bless them...but guess what???? i'm laughing2... cause i no dat, i will put it right.......i'm still laughing... r they laughing??NOT!!!snm

Is he talking about us fans?

Better to have tried and got it wrong than not tried at all. Albert has great ability but I think his biggest ability is that he is willing to try things and is really creative which keeps defenders on there toes - doesn't always go right but certainly entertaining no matter what.

I have noticed that in recent weeks teams are trying to nullify his threat by doubling up on him with some success. We need to exploit the extra man in other areas of the pitch.

For me, Albert and Caulks are my players of the season but the background of both players couldn't be starker. One is an ex semi pro who has worked his backside off to get where he is the other is an academy of a big English club who will be good enough to be on a £50k contract within a couple of years.

Why are city fans watching players social networking sites seemingly looking for an excuse to be offended? There's nothing about that status to suggest it has anything whatsoever to do with city fans or even football. You're reading an awful lot into the use of the third person plural.

Why are city fans watching players social networking sites seemingly looking for an excuse to be offended? There's nothing about that status to suggest it has anything whatsoever to do with city fans or even football. You're reading an awful lot into the use of the third person plural.

Believe it or not, I added him to tell him what a great job he is doing, if you take a peep at his page it's just fluttered with well done messages and what a great player he is

I have noticed that in recent weeks teams are trying to nullify his threat by doubling up on him with some success.  We need to exploit the extra man in other areas of the pitch. For me, Albert and Caulks are my players of the season but the background of both players couldn't be starker.  One is an ex semi pro who has worked his backside off to get where he is the other is an academy of a big English club who will be good enough to be on a £50k contract within a couple of years.

Kev - my guess is that Caulker is already on a contract exceeding £50K. I know of a young man aged 17, recently signed by a Premier League club on a starting salary of £45K. Bonkers!

Kev - my guess is that Caulker is already on a contract exceeding £50K. I know of a young man aged 17, recently signed by a Premier League club on a starting salary of £45K. Bonkers!

there is no way caulker is earning 10k a week yet, let alone 50k!

culker wouldn't be on more the 10k a week and proll in the region of 2 - 5k due to not breaking into the first team at spurs,

if club were to put all youth players on 50k a week 18 of 20 in the prem would be bankrupt they employ between 60 and 80 youth players

culker wouldn't be on more the 10k a week and proll in the region of 2 - 5k due to not breaking into the first team at spurs,

if club were to put all youth players on 50k a week 18 of 20 in the prem would be bankrupt they employ between 60 and 80 youth players

Daniel Sturridge has been getting paid a reported £60k a week for what? As in my previous statement, I said that Caulker will be able to demand a £50k a week contract in 2 years time not now. I agree very unlikely to be on anything more than £5k a week due to his inexperience.

Tottenham have a very good wage structure so i doubt most 1st team regulars are on that much.

Van Der Vaart is on 40k a week, David Beckham would only get 65k a week if he joined.

I have noticed that in recent weeks teams are trying to nullify his threat by doubling up on him with some success. We need to exploit the extra man in other areas of the pitch.

For me, Albert and Caulks are my players of the season but the background of both players couldn't be starker. One is an ex semi pro who has worked his backside off to get where he is the other is an academy of a big English club who will be good enough to be on a £50k contract within a couple of years.

This certainly seems to the be the case and quite understandable from an oppositions point of view.

Thought Wednesday did a very good job of this on Saturday (well for the first half anyway when we actually seemed bothered in the game!). Given the chance their LB showed Albert the corner whilst the 'cut inside' option was covered by a team mate. This did make me wonder why we didn't swtich wingers for a while... let Albert have a go on the left with JCR on the right.

Maybe there is the defensive issue of players being effectively on the wrong side when we've not got the ball, but mixing things up and trying to outwit/confuse the opposition's defence would surely have its rewards?

Fingers crossed it was only our players that got a DVD of the game to watch... and not all the Championship teams we'll be playing soon!! Guess we'll see against Boro?!!

there is no way caulker is earning 10k a week yet, let alone 50k!

You'd be surpised. Most prem leauge youngsters (1st year pro's) are already earning around £8k-£20k.

He also got a pay-rise recently following his England u21 debut. Amazingly Rose is on almost triple Caulkers wages "alledgely of course"

I never have and don't think I ever will understand why people want to become facebook 'friends' with footballers that play for their team. Fine, if you are genuinely friends with them then great, but to want to see there every move and hang off every status update, that's what twitter is for surely?

I never have and don't think I ever will understand why people want to become facebook 'friends' with footballers that play for their team. Fine, if you are genuinely friends with them then great, but to want to see there every move and hang off every status update, that's what twitter is for surely?

You hardly get to see there every move!! I dont see the problem - I've had converstions with city players online when I was on facebook - its great IMO.

Ryan Babel has become the first player to be charged by the FA over something posted on a networking site he put a mock picture of Howard Webb on twitter with a Man U shirt on, its getting a bit stupid, i can see clubs banning there players from using it concerning football matters very soon.

Not such a crazy thought... Many companies are against their employees using facebook, and I know of people who have been sacked for comments made about their employers via facebook. Why would football be any different? If anything its worse as its even more in the public eye.

twitter and facebook can be used to a degree,

But when you bring the game into disreput like babel or hope your own fans die like Morgan then a stand has to be met,

if i was a manager or even club captain (like murray use to be) I'd fine anyone talking about club issues ie: performances transfer spec or about of team members,

The fines would range from £50 for somthing stupid like albert (it would be his txt speak) to a weeks wages for what morgan did (or transfer list him as the shots have)

There is a fine line between un-pro and having a laugh and clubs have to be careful,

These people are still humans after all

Archived