IGNORED

Joe Mattock

Clarky89

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6659448,00.html

We would be bloody stupid if we are not in the running to take him on any sort of deal!!!

A Loan with a view of a permanent deal for someone like Mattock as replacement for Macca. Got to happen.

I remember making a thread similar when Leeds were rumoured to be taking Caulker on Loan. Lets hope it ends in the same result.

May have been, but he also is the same lad that made over 20 appearances for a strong promotion winning West Brom side, and at 20, shows a lot of promise and potential to move on to be a decent left back in the Premier League.

Pretty sure he is the same player but he's very highly rated by most people so I wouldn't complain if we signed him!

Ah, but I see. We are making a decision on one game. Fair enough.

Must be crap then.

Lets move on.

I don't think anybody is making a decision based on one game, however Mattock couldn't live with Haynes knocking the ball past him and running on to it (fairly basic wing play), was being criticised by the Baggies fans for not being good enough and slow, played less than half the fixtures last season and has played NO fixtures this season.

You've made your decision based on.............................?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6659448,00.html

We would be bloody stupid if we are not in the running to take him on any sort of deal!!!

A Loan with a view of a permanent deal for someone like Mattock as replacement for Macca. Got to happen.

I remember making a thread similar when Leeds were rumoured to be taking Caulker on Loan. Lets hope it ends in the same result.

Thug, No Ta

I've based my decision on a fantastic start to his career at Leicester City at a very young age, that resulted in a big money move to a Championship side that will always be at the top of the division whenever they are in the division.

He is still regarded at West Brom as their future PREMIER LEAGUE left back, but unfortunately for him is fighting for his place against a former Champions League left back in Marek Chek and former England international Nicky Shorey. That's tough for a 20 year old that hasn't played a Premier League match in his life.

I've seen Jose Enrique at left back get destroyed by our pace last season. Similar in the sense that Nicky Maynard and Danny Haynes knocked the ball past him and ran onto the ball, as you say, basic wing play. Jose Enrique could play for any Premier League club outside the top 4 or 5. Easily.

He is better than what we have, and he is still very young.

To be dismissed like he has in this thread, in my opinion, and it is only an opinion, is odd from a set of fans that watch McAlister week in, week out.

http://www.skysports...6659448,00.html

Good shout.

I'm more concerned about who is partnering Caulker than about left back though.

I think your find most WBA fans would drive him down here

Also bit of a bad apple

think there was a good chance of him going inside for

kicking the carp out of some bloke (could be some body totally different)

Nope same bloke, Bloody idiot. Don't want him anywhere near City personally don't care how good he is, same goes for the likes of Barton and Bowyer.

But Orr & Brooker are just fine...

Not slagging off those two, just saying...

Big differences,

First, it's one thing backing players already at your club, another thing signing players guilt of those crimes

Secondly This mattock thinks it's acceptable to hit women on a night in town, which is a bit different than a fight with doormen, personally I think Partridge would have been sacked if not for his personal situation at the time,

Either way, would want him at city,

Big differences,

First, it's one thing backing players already at your club, another thing signing players guilt of those crimes

Secondly This mattock thinks it's acceptable to hit women on a night in town, which is a bit different than a fight with doormen, personally I think Partridge would have been sacked if not for his personal situation at the time,

Either way, would want him at city,

I suppose, Plenty of people make mistakes and the chap is very young. I'm sure most kids his age have made a few silly decisions on the town.

I don't know him, or Orr or Brooker... So I try not to judge them too much.

Archived