IGNORED

Savage To Quit Derby

Tim S

I originally posted this.....

Just seen from a Derby fan on Facebook that Clough has been sacked?

Not seen it anywhere else and cant find anything about it online. Just wondering if there is any truth in it?

My mate had posted "Big news, all change at Derby"

But I just found out its nothing to do with Clough, Robbie Savage has announced he is planning on leaving Derby for America.

Sorry, I know its nothing to do with City, but originally I thought it was another manager sacking! I would have deleted the post if I could....!

I originally posted this.....

Just seen from a Derby fan on Facebook that Clough has been sacked?

Not seen it anywhere else and cant find anything about it online. Just wondering if there is any truth in it?

My mate had posted "Big news, all change at Derby"

But I just found out its nothing to do with Clough, Robbie Savage has announced he is planning on leaving Derby for America.

Sorry, I know its nothing to do with City, but originally I thought it was another manager sacking! I would have deleted the post if I could....!

Is he crawleying out?

cant he go a step futher and do 1 to down under, so we dont have to listen/see the chavie welsh p@#k again.

Bit harsh.. I think sometimes he speaks a lot of sense.

Football is all about opinions, he's a very controversial and opinionated person, love or hate if you like.

As it happens, I love the bloke and find him hilarious, you obviously have no sense of humour or are too serious.

Football is all about opinions, he's a very controversial and opinionated person, love or hate if you like.

As it happens, I love the bloke and find him hilarious, you obviously have no sense of humour or are too serious.

er, who made you the arbitor of what's funny, and what's not?

I also don't understand why he's so disliked, he does talk a lot of sense and he really is a highly entertaining radio pundit. I also like to listen to what Savage has got to say on the radio.

Archived