IGNORED

Police Want Witnesses After Qpr Pub Riot

East End Old Boy

I know this has been discussed before, but this appears to be a new appeal:-

http://www.fulhamchr...82029-27973210/

I think the Metropolitan Police should concentrate more resources on prosecuting more of the corrupt Lib-Lab-Con members of parliament that reside on their doorstep. One corrupt MP sent to prison is not enough - send the other 600 to prison as well. :dancing6:

What absolute muppetts the Met police are, actual witnesses (QPR fans ) in the pub as said the City lads were in the pub, drinking doing nothing wrong, when QPR lads attacked the pub, but according to the MET muppetts, when they arrived afterwards, it was City lads attacking the pub ???????

From lots of forums and eye witnesses it was city in the pub drinking when the pub got attacked by QPR armed with all types of weapons, city were locked in the pub due to missiles being thrown at the doors and windows, QPR then went about wrecking the pub, police turn up and arrest 7 city fans coming out of the pub, apparently CCTV outside the pub shows QPR attacking the front .

A Met spokesman said: "On police arrival it was apparent that a group of Bristol City supporters armed with pieces of wood had attacked the British Queen where some home supporters were drinking. Order was quickly restored with seven supporters being arrested on suspicion of violent disorder."

Read More http://www.fulhamchr.../#ixzz1AuUq7mWQ

Not quite sure where the Met spokesman got his information, did the City fans attack the pub from the inside.

Have the Met arrested any QPR involved?

yours MR.

From lots of forums and eye witnesses it was city in the pub drinking when the pub got attacked by QPR armed with all types of weapons, city were locked in the pub due to missiles being thrown at the doors and windows, QPR then went about wrecking the pub, police turn up and arrest 7 city fans coming out of the pub, apparently CCTV outside the pub shows QPR attacking the front .

A Met spokesman said: "On police arrival it was apparent that a group of Bristol City supporters armed with pieces of wood had attacked the British Queen where some home supporters were drinking. Order was quickly restored with seven supporters being arrested on suspicion of violent disorder."

Read More http://www.fulhamchr.../#ixzz1AuUq7mWQ

Not quite sure where the Met spokesman got his information, did the City fans attack the pub from the inside.

Have the Met arrested any QPR involved?

yours MR.

Conflicting stories about this incident but the eye witness accounts from QPR fans suggest their fans were the aggressors from outside the pub and they have little reason to lie.

Whatever happened it seems like the police are only interested in apportioning blame and making arrests in one direction.

I think the Metropolitan Police should concentrate more resources on prosecuting more of the corrupt Lib-Lab-Con members of parliament that reside on their doorstep. One corrupt MP sent to prison is not enough - send the other 600 to prison as well. :dancing6:

As an aside, can't remember you posting for a while.

Always welcome your comments.

Prison? - nah! far too cushy for them.

Lock 'em up in the Mem.

Force them to endure 90 minutes of the SAG clowns attempting to kick a ball properly and make them stand alongside the blubbering, pug-ugly, six-fingered, three-toed blue and white inbreds (and that's just the women!)

Did it co-incide with the general election, perchance?

Herman 'the German?' of this forum actually admitted reporting me. I must admit to my maternal Grandfather being a staunch Bristol City FC supporter and he served in RAF bomber command for the bomber offensive against Germany. OK, Bristol was bombed and he took great delight in explaining - to anyone that would listen including me - on how Germany's cities were totally flattened in retaliation. :w00t:

Herman 'the German?' of this forum actually admitted reporting me. I must admit to my maternal Grandfather being a staunch Bristol City FC supporter and he served in RAF bomber command for the bomber offensive against Germany. OK, Bristol was bombed and he took great delight in explaining - to anyone that would listen including me - on how Germany's cities were totally flattened in retaliation. :w00t:

RG, the reason I "admitted" to that was that we are both grown adults and I don't believe in doing things behind people's backs. You alluded to "many" complaints, at least you know that I was honest enough to spell out being one of them. You have your views and are entitled to them, however the mods appear to have agreed that you were breaking forum conduct rules. The nationality of any of the people making those reports has no impact on anything.

This is a BCFC forum and I won't discuss politics here with you - If you have anything to say to me, send me a PM instead of making general comments and insinuations in a public space. I am sure people would rather discuss football. If you want to continue peddling your rhetoric then you are welcome to come to a game with me here and we will see how willing you are to air your opinions then on foreign terraces.

I would hope to consider the matter firmly closed, and if it isn't then please PM me instead of discussing non-BCFC matters here. Thanks.

RG, the reason I "admitted" to that was that we are both grown adults and I don't believe in doing things behind people's backs. You alluded to "many" complaints, at least you know that I was honest enough to spell out being one of them. You have your views and are entitled to them, however the mods appear to have agreed that you were breaking forum conduct rules. The nationality of any of the people making those reports has no impact on anything.

This is a BCFC forum and I won't discuss politics here with you - If you have anything to say to me, send me a PM instead of making general comments and insinuations in a public space. I am sure people would rather discuss football. If you want to continue peddling your rhetoric then you are welcome to come to a game with me here and we will see how willing you are to air your opinions then on foreign terraces.

I would hope to consider the matter firmly closed, and if it isn't then please PM me instead of discussing non-BCFC matters here. Thanks.

Seek and ye shall find herman, I'm no internet keyboard warrior. I'm at every BCFC home league game.

You're taking Red Goblin too seriously. I have never agreed with anything he has written on here that's not City-related but I find him genuinely very funny. I suggest that in your case you ignore him. Getting him banned from here for six months does not do this forum a great service.

You're taking Red Goblin too seriously. I have never agreed with anything he has written on here that's not City-related but I find him genuinely very funny. I suggest that in your case you ignore him. Getting him banned from here for six months does not do this forum a great service.

Agreed. Despite many heated disagreements on this forum over the years I've NEVER used the report button and am always surprised to hear that so many seem to resort to it for fairly trivial matters.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that this in turn may put pressure on the mods to take drastic action over matters that the majority of users would have little problem with.

Forums need posters like Gobbers.

He is a very funny guy and would never mean any harm. For those who dont know him he is a fanatical City fan that makes every home game (and dont live locally either)

Trying to get any forum member banned is pur gutless!!!!

Forums need posters like Gobbers.

He is a very funny guy and would never mean any harm. For those who dont know him he is a fanatical City fan that makes every home game (and dont live locally either)

Trying to get any forum member banned is pur gutless!!!!

The problem is in the fact that this forum and its sub forums have been over moderated due to the likes of herman hitting the report button and complaining far too often. The moderators are thus under too much pressure to take anything remotely controversial off the board. If I don't agree with a post I ignore it or I'll put in a relevant counter argument. There have been far too many great topics - often Police corruption related - pulled from this board. On one occasion I went for a tea and came back and the whole topic had disappeared before I got chance to read all of it. All the written effort of those that contributed went down the pan.

i agree, this forum needs posters like goblin, it'd be a very boring place if everyone had the same opinion on everything.

in fairness to the mods, they have a tough job trying to keep everyone happy. i can't see how getting a poster banned gains anything apart from making the forum a duller place.

Archived