IGNORED

Bristol Stadium Main Story On Brighton Website

Turkey

thinking of Ashton Vale, has the 'village green' turned into a beautiful Wetlands Wildlife Park yet?.... with all this rain we're having I imagine its a wonderful sight right now!

......all jokin' aside....

Nice one Brighton :) ..... :fingerscrossed: along with your new home I hope the 'glory days' return for you too ....

(& God willing the same will apply for BCFC - if we can get our New Stadium off the drawing board! ..We need it as a club & Bristol needs it as a City.. its gotta happen!)

Thank you Brighton fans, your new stadium looks fantastic. Hope to see you next year in the Champoinship. It took me nearly two years to get over the play off final in Cardiff

Agree, it was the most devastated I have ever been after a city defeat (I include Hull & relegations in that) and I thought I would never forgive them for putting me through that pain,

But I just have, fair play to them.

I now have a soft spot for the Seagulls which I'd never think I'd say after that horrible defeat in the Play Offs.

Agreed, and to be fair we got a big 6 points off them in the promotion season which probably makes up for it in itself! Seem like a really nice bunch of people from reading the message on their website and the thread on their forum, a definite soft spot.

Archived