IGNORED

Winning Run Required.

screech

Congrats to the team for dishing out a totally unexpected thrashing against supposedly one of the better teams in this division, we all wanted a win but few could of expected such a scoreline.

Right, from our remaining 28 league matches we need to somehow put a huge winning run together if we are to get an automatic promotion spot, we possibly have to win 20 of our remaining fixtures to get 87 points and certain promotion.

Can we realistically expect to achieve this, we have to hit a good run of wins soon if we are to go up automatically, i'm not saying it's impossible, but if it's to happen, we should be looking at going unbeaten from now until long after christmas with the majority of games ending in a win.

Here's hoping.

They only way to produce a good run of results, is to take each game as its own. Don't look at the match two weeks from now, Don't look at the FA Cup 2nd Round, look at this weeks match and this weeks alone. Take the team to the opposition and play to get all 3 points!

I must admit, strangely, that you may have the best Avatar Icon i've seen in a while, it stands out and i really enjoy it

Archived