IGNORED

John Akinde

bringbacktherobin

So big john, you decided you wanted a loan move instead of a proper deal.

Why on earth have you done that? Your contract is out in the summer, your not going to get it renewed in a million years, thanks for cluttering up our squad for another 6 months.

Simpe really, he didn't want to go to Northampton, especially as he knows league 1 clubs are interested.

Can understand that

Why on earth have you done that? Your contract is out in the summer, your not going to get it renewed in a million years, thanks for cluttering up our squad for another 6 months.

Good for him

One of the last players who should leave or be removed. Ignore the lack of goals at Rovers. Forwards who don't get supply don't score - fact

If I was him at his age, I would be banging down Millen's door to be included

Give the lad a proper chance like Albert has had. Players like this should be our future. Unlike players like Cisse, Clarkson, et al

PS We should bust a gut to sign Caulker as well at the end of the season. A sure sign of intent to the fans and to other players

Good for him

One of the last players who should leave or be removed. Ignore the lack of goals at Rovers. Forwards who don't get supply don't score - fact

If I was him at his age, I would be banging down Millen's door to be included

Give the lad a proper chance like Albert has had. Players like this should be our future. Unlike players like Cisse, Clarkson, et al

PS We should bust a gut to sign Caulker as well at the end of the season. A sure sign of intent to the fans and to other players

On Caulker.. I doubt he is for sale; virtually at any price we would contemplate affordable at any rate.

What difference does it make if its a loan move or permanant in this situation??

Apparently he's off to dagenham, maybe he'd rather stay down south than go up north?!

What difference does it make if its a loan move or permanant in this situation??

Apparently he's off to dagenham, maybe he'd rather stay down south than go up north?!

Interestingly I heard aldershot want him on perm, holdsworth tried signing him on loan for Newport but never had a chance

Gillingham want him, but only offering 18month deal.

With offers like those on table he's never going to accept Northampton

He's a man with a few offers and will be gone by end of month

Interestingly I heard aldershot want him on perm, holdsworth tried signing him on loan for Newport but never had a chance

Gillingham want him, but only offering 18month deal.

With offers like those on table he's never going to accept Northampton

He's a man with a few offers and will be gone by end of month

he definitely wont he will be seeing out his contract and getting himself a nice signing on fee ....trust

From skysports:

Bristol City striker John Akinde is to join Dagenham & Redbridge on loan until the end of the season.

Akindespacer.gif has been at Ashton Gate since 2008 but has found first-team opportunities hard to come by and has already had several loan spells elsewhere.

He does not figure in manager Keith Millen'sspacer.gifplans for the immediate future and has been allowed out once again to get more games under his belt.

Bristol Cityspacer.gif had been prepared to let Akinde go permanently and accepted a bid from Northampton, but a deal fell through as the player was only interested in a loan switch.

Dagenham are currently struggling towards the bottom of League One and will be pleased to bolster their attacking options.

A deal is likely to be finalised on Monday with Akinde perhaps making his Daggers debut against MK Dons next weekend.

He is a player who has achieved nothing whom I saw last week get out of a car that would have cost a minimum £50k

Just bring fussy but his car doesn't cost barely anything compared to what an average joe would have to pay in comparison (fir the exact same vehicle). But I see your point.

From skysports:

Bristol City striker John Akinde is to join Dagenham & Redbridge on loan until the end of the season.

Akindespacer.gif has been at Ashton Gate since 2008 but has found first-team opportunities hard to come by and has already had several loan spells elsewhere.

He does not figure in manager Keith Millen'sspacer.gifplans for the immediate future and has been allowed out once again to get more games under his belt.

Bristol Cityspacer.gif had been prepared to let Akinde go permanently and accepted a bid from Northampton, but a deal fell through as the player was only interested in a loan switch.

Dagenham are currently struggling towards the bottom of League One and will be pleased to bolster their attacking options.

A deal is likely to be finalised on Monday with Akinde perhaps making his Daggers debut against MK Dons next weekend.

Score a few past Rovers John and best of luck for the future.

Archived