IGNORED

Why Can't The Management See It?

Coach

How come the management can't see that Elliott, Skuse and Johnson cannot command a midfield in the Championship?

Occasionally one of them has a good game, very occasionally two of them do ... but basically not one of them is good enough?

Very (very) possibly Elliott could do a job as the midfield anchor man.

Very (very very) possibly Skuse could do that job.

On a good day Johnson can knit everybody together with good movement and simple passing .. but for that he needs good players around him. With poor players (as like now) he is a liability.

Eliiott wins tackles. End of. Worrying that Millen has seen him as support to a striker in the past. Elliott is a ball winner of Championship quality. BUT.

He cannot pass the ball for toffee. His technical ability is League 1 at best, probably League 2.

If he ain't gonna play the anchorman job in midfield he cannot be in the team.

Skuse should not be a first team ever-present. He is good enough to be on the bench and cover whatever position is needed. Sorry Cole, in the Championship that is your only available role.

League 1 ... probably fit in centre midfield, right back, whatever, you're a decent player and a good man. Captain of a Championship team - even your home town club - NEVER.

Johnson won't get us out of a hole. And we are in one. When the going is good he can float around passing simple, keeping possession. Lovely.

When you need some oomph, someone to gamble, someone to DO something, he is not your man.

We are in a hole, we are struggling, we do not have enough good players. Johnson is not the man for that scenario. Overall, he is not our man.

Why can't the management see that we are a very, very limited team with any two from these three in centre midfield?

He can see it. None of these players (bar 4) were Keith's signings. He knows just like all the fans we need to improve. We don't have money to burn, we cant go on a January shopping spree. We need to cut down the squad (hopefully with 1 or 2 additions) and see what Keith does in the summer. We wont go up or down this season and I've no doubt Keith will still be here come the start of next season considering SL isn't quite as impatient as a number of our fans.

It will be his first full season and the time to really judge him as a manager IMO.

How come the management can't see that Elliott, Skuse and Johnson cannot command a midfield in the Championship?

Occasionally one of them has a good game, very occasionally two of them do ... but basically not one of them is good enough?

Very (very) possibly Elliott could do a job as the midfield anchor man.

Very (very very) possibly Skuse could do that job.

On a good day Johnson can knit everybody together with good movement and simple passing .. but for that he needs good players around him. With poor players (as like now) he is a liability.

Eliiott wins tackles. End of. Worrying that Millen has seen him as support to a striker in the past. Elliott is a ball winner of Championship quality. BUT.

He cannot pass the ball for toffee. His technical ability is League 1 at best, probably League 2.

If he ain't gonna play the anchorman job in midfield he cannot be in the team.

Skuse should not be a first team ever-present. He is good enough to be on the bench and cover whatever position is needed. Sorry Cole, in the Championship that is your only available role.

League 1 ... probably fit in centre midfield, right back, whatever, you're a decent player and a good man. Captain of a Championship team - even your home town club - NEVER.

Johnson won't get us out of a hole. And we are in one. When the going is good he can float around passing simple, keeping possession. Lovely.

When you need some oomph, someone to gamble, someone to DO something, he is not your man.

We are in a hole, we are struggling, we do not have enough good players. Johnson is not the man for that scenario. Overall, he is not our man.

Why can't the management see that we are a very, very limited team with any two from these three in centre midfield?

What makes you think Keef hasnt seen it?

The whole argument is pointless.

That "Team" today was gutless, clueless and certainly did not play as a team. There are no excuses they were just plain shit. One of the worst "performances" I have ever seen, easily matching Watford & Reading away last season, and Tinnions cock up at Luton, the 6-1 tanking, and worse than that of Wilsons teams performance away at Wycombe

Now I have no idea why they were so ******* awful, and I aint laying any blame on anyones door, but this rot had better stop sharpish

Defending was awful, the midfield created **** all, and although the strikers didnt exactly get much service, their performance was equally shit.

If the manager, or any of the "team" read this, stop worrying about your cars, lifestyles etc etc, and put some ******* effort in for once. I reckon even that useless sadsags team would have put in a better shift today

the only player who BOTHERED to applaud the fans was the luckless Fontaine, the rest of the rabble couldnt wait to escape down the tunnel. sort it out, STARTING with Palace, or just bloody leave. The manager takes some of the blame, but FFS you players have to take the shit as well. I have NEVER seen the EE empty out during a match, but by Christ it was more than half empty by the time Lita scored his second

Oh and to the "fans" abusing Leroy with the See you next tuesday rants. Nice one, I think you fired him up sufficiently. He scored two, and Cisse deflected his first shot in. we all know he is an arrogant little *****, but is there any need to abuse him like that. Bet some of you thought he incited the fans with his celebrations. I think you might have inspired said celebrations, just a lot.

Not a good day at the office for anyone connected with the club. Lets sort it, and move on upwards and onwards, starting against Palace. Make no mistake many more performances like that, and we're in the dogfight, and those performances will kill us.

Sure the ref was ****, again, and James was never a straight red, but hey that makes it 3-0, and we had what TWO, yes TWO shots and we're supposed to be at home, what a "performance"

If any of the team/manager cant find it in them to sort it and FIGHT for your lives, then just PLEASE **** off, and make room for those who bloody will

Rant over

I believe also having 7 substitutes does not help either. This day and age it seems easier and easier for professional players to be involved in a game coming up. Having 7 substitutes is absolutely mad. Call me old fashioned but I would be happy to see just having 3 places for substitutes. Thus giving more competition for players to be involved in a game. This will definately test how much they wish to be involved in the club and into the game itself. Should sort our lot out Im sure.

Archived