IGNORED

Here Is Our Problem Imho

Sniper

SL as we all know pumps a lot of money into BCFC and of course we are so so grateful for it.

Without SL we really would be in the doo doo big time. The only issue I have with SL is not having what I think they call is a Director Of Football to look after things and see through transfers. OK it's extra dosh on the payroll but shelling it out could save us in the long term?) Over the years and I mean over the years as in a fair few we have been bloody awful in the transfer market and wasted Millions.

A few examples

Ray atevald £250,000 from Everton? (How many games did he play? Not alot!)

Terry O'Conner £192,000? was it from Swansea ((How many games did he play before getting injured and retiring?)

Lee Peacock £600,000? from Man City (Ok not the worse signing ever, but they did see us coming with paying that!)

I could go on with a lot lot more i.e. David Clarkson.

Then a few gems

Alan Walsh from Darlington for £18,000?

Super Bob from Leeds for £175,000?

Tinman from Bradford for £180,000?

Shaun Taylor from Swindon for £100,000? (IMO one of the best bits of business ever?)

Maynard - Brilliant

Pitman and Albert - Looking good so far.

P.S. If those fees above are correct from Memory then I'm not related to BEANO by the way)

I also recall missing out on a certain Lee Hughes and Kevin Davies by about £50,000/£100,000 because we were too stingy.

Same old City wanting something for nothing!

Fact - When have we ever met the asking price of a player (Lee Peacock? Anyone else?) but most of the time we see them bought for the asking price and we miss out to teams for an example like QPR, Swansea, Bloody Forest. (Where are these in the table?) Where are we? On a big slide back to L1.

Scott Sinclair to the Sheep Lovers for £500,000 - What the **** happened there? Some story about we were quoted 2Mill. Probably not offering the wages AGAIN! for QUALITY. I Dispair.

What will Relegation cost us??? :(

Then it pains me to say how I look at teams like Stoke, Wigan, Blackpool who not long ago we were playing.

Where did it all go wrong????

So how do we fix it? Stop wasting money on crap. Stop trying always to get a bargin, it doesn't work.

If we are happy to stay in the Championship then fine but us as fans we have to get used to it and stop moaning (I also have

to stop moaning) We are not going to get promotion/top 6 without quality players.

How many of us are still looking at how many points we are off the PLAYOFFS - I do. We need to stop it. It ain't going to happen.

You buy a BMW car that says it does 100mph then it only gets to 70. Of course you can complain. When you have a FORD car that only does 70MPH then you moan it won't do

100MPH well of course it won't as it's not quality? SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO RELIASE WE HAVE A FORD SQUAD.

Some members winge when we don't spend enough money (I do!)

Some members are told to shut up when spending money is mentioned? Well I hope you don't moan when we lose then?

I would rather see someone take stock (who knows what he's doing!) on any future transfers. Lets say spend 1.5 Million on one good quality player (Yes pay the fee and wages for once) instead of getting in 2 or 3 duds for £750,000/£500,000 each who are crap. Forest do it? QPR do it? They take a gamble. WE DON'T!!

Bums on seats TO SWELL THE COFFERS so we can so say 'STAND ON OUR OWN FEET AS A CLUB' will not happen until there is something on the pitch to put the bums on the seats.

SL Take a gamble please. Not a complete MAD ONE but up the anti or you'll lose a lot lot more when we go DOWN TO L1. If you do decide to spend some money then please make sure you make the right choce. Feel free to come on the forum as ask us all :)

We have 3 choices:

Promotion (It will cost. Do we want it? Can SL afford it? Ask the Ex Blackpool Chairman)

Stay where we are (If you're happy with this then fine, but don't winge when we don't win with a mediocre team)

Relegation (If this happens then I fear SL will walk and we will be playing WESTON SUPER MARE in time to come if we are still in business and not gone under)

WILL WE EVER GET IT RIGHT? I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH? :no:

We have 3 choices:

Promotion (It will cost. Do we want it? Can SL afford it? Ask the Ex Blackpool Chairman)

Stay where we are (If you're happy with this then fine, but don't winge when we don't win with a mediocre team)

Relegation (If this happens then I fear SL will walk and we will be playing WESTON SUPER MARE in time to come if we are still in business and not gone under)

While I agree about the 3 choices, I've just skimmed Blackpool's summer spending last year. £850k laid out and 5 free transfers with £1m for one player sold and

1 released and several loan signings in the winter. 2nd lowest budget in CCC as of last season overall though so clearly we and almost everyone else paid more than them but maybe a case of quantity and not quality.

SL as we all know pumps a lot of money into BCFC and of course we are so so grateful for it.

Without SL we really would be in the doo doo big time. The only issue I have with SL is not having what I think they call is a Director Of Football to look after things and see through transfers. OK it's extra dosh on the payroll but shelling it out could save us in the long term?) Over the years and I mean over the years as in a fair few we have been bloody awful in the transfer market and wasted Millions.

A few examples

Ray atevald £250,000 from Everton? (How many games did he play? Not alot!)

Terry O'Conner £192,000? was it from Swansea ((How many games did he play before getting injured and retiring?)

Lee Peacock £600,000? from Man City (Ok not the worse signing ever, but they did see us coming with paying that!)

I could go on with a lot lot more i.e. David Clarkson.

Then a few gems

Alan Walsh from Darlington for £18,000?

Super Bob from Leeds for £175,000?

Tinman from Bradford for £180,000?

Shaun Taylor from Swindon for £100,000? (IMO one of the best bits of business ever?)

Maynard - Brilliant

Pitman and Albert - Looking good so far.

P.S. If those fees above are correct from Memory then I'm not related to BEANO by the way)

I also recall missing out on a certain Lee Hughes and Kevin Davies by about £50,000/£100,000 because we were too stingy.

Same old City wanting something for nothing!

Fact - When have we ever met the asking price of a player (Lee Peacock? Anyone else?) but most of the time we see them bought for the asking price and we miss out to teams for an example like QPR, Swansea, Bloody Forest. (Where are these in the table?) Where are we? On a big slide back to L1.

Scott Sinclair to the Sheep Lovers for £500,000 - What the **** happened there? Some story about we were quoted 2Mill. Probably not offering the wages AGAIN! for QUALITY. I Dispair.

What will Relegation cost us??? :(

Then it pains me to say how I look at teams like Stoke, Wigan, Blackpool who not long ago we were playing.

Where did it all go wrong????

So how do we fix it? Stop wasting money on crap. Stop trying always to get a bargin, it doesn't work.

If we are happy to stay in the Championship then fine but us as fans we have to get used to it and stop moaning (I also have

to stop moaning) We are not going to get promotion/top 6 without quality players.

How many of us are still looking at how many points we are off the PLAYOFFS - I do. We need to stop it. It ain't going to happen.

You buy a BMW car that says it does 100mph then it only gets to 70. Of course you can complain. When you have a FORD car that only does 70MPH then you moan it won't do

100MPH well of course it won't as it's not quality? SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO RELIASE WE HAVE A FORD SQUAD.

Some members winge when we don't spend enough money (I do!)

Some members are told to shut up when spending money is mentioned? Well I hope you don't moan when we lose then?

I would rather see someone take stock (who knows what he's doing!) on any future transfers. Lets say spend 1.5 Million on one good quality player (Yes pay the fee and wages for once) instead of getting in 2 or 3 duds for £750,000/£500,000 each who are crap. Forest do it? QPR do it? They take a gamble. WE DON'T!!

Bums on seats TO SWELL THE COFFERS so we can so say 'STAND ON OUR OWN FEET AS A CLUB' will not happen until there is something on the pitch to put the bums on the seats.

SL Take a gamble please. Not a complete MAD ONE but up the anti or you'll lose a lot lot more when we go DOWN TO L1. If you do decide to spend some money then please make sure you make the right choce. Feel free to come on the forum as ask us all :)

We have 3 choices:

WILL WE EVER GET IT RIGHT? I DOUBT IT VERY MUCH? :no:

I totally agree. The last time we took a real gamble we got Maynard. I would rather have 6-7 players of his quality in our team than 13-14 players of the quality our squad is at the moment.

What we need is an ambassador working behind the scenes on behalf of Keith Millen to sell the club, for instance, it would have stopped the panick buying GJ did at the end of every transfer window where we paid well over the odds or loaned another average player.

But I still maintain our achilles heal is we still dont have a proper scouting network and we still don't have the right coaches working on the academy. We have continued to neglect these two areas and until we rectify them we are always going to be paying well over the odds for players and not developing our kids properly. SL continues to shut his eyes and put his hand over his ears regarding this, holding up Skuse as proof of it working.

Our friends from across the water have produced Gunter, Ramsey, Jerome, Earnshaw, Gabbidon, Ledley and there have been many more, so why don't Millen and Lansdown take the bus over there one day next week and see what they are doing so much better than us.

We need to get it right off the pitch before we can get it right on the pitch, I am blaming Lansdown in particular for giving GJ license to ignore the academy, which some have said was the best bunch we produced in a generation and, he is also partly to blame for not being strong enough to tell his managers to set up a proper scouting network. Then again perhaps he is being a bit tougher now after losing 12m last year.

Can I just ask you a question. If you need a new washing machine and you go into Curry's and the one you want is £400 but the salesman tells you that the model next to it will do exactly the same job, and last the same amount of time, but costs £250 quid, which one do you, yourself buy? Honestly. It's exactly the same, but on a larger scale with our football club.

Archived