IGNORED

The Manager

sumcharred

the sort of man we need to manage our team is a mick mcarthy type ok he may noy be everyones cup of tea but you will always see him on the touch line urging his team on weather they ae winning or loosing unlike km who just stands there like a statue .your toughts please

As other's have said, it's not all about passion on the touchline, if that was the case then why not just appoint Martin "Mad Dog" Allen and have done with it.

Millen has his areas of weakness, and is learning. Of course he is, he's in his first year of management. However, he has shown the best track record in the transfer market than I can remember of any manager in our recent history. He has a calming approach, which I believe will work well with youngsters, and with Wigley alongside him, we are likely to see more youngsters making the team.

I believe Millen will be a very good manager, he just needs support from us, as I have no doubt he will receive support from Lansdown.

it's not all about passion on the touchline,

I believe Millen will be a very good manager,

It is about passion on the touchline.

A manager can show passion in a number of ways - it's not just about ranting and raving, and waving your arms about. The problem is that Millen doesn't exhibit a tiny jot of passion in anything he says or does on the touchline, or anywhere else.

...and where is there any evidence that Millen will be a very good manager? (depends on your definition of "very good" - He may be a very good manager someday, but not with us; more likely when he's managing a club in the Scottish Second Division or the Avon Youth League )

the sort of man we need to manage our team is a mick mcarthy type ok he may noy be everyones cup of tea but you will always see him on the touch line urging his team on weather they ae winning or loosing unlike km who just stands there like a statue .your toughts please

Middlesboro now have a great manager. When Tony Mowbray took over for his first game at Boro we beat them 1-2 away. Now he's worked his magic on Boro, Boro beat us 0-4 yesterday. Tony Mowbray is a manager of proven pedigree and I'm sure he'll get Boro promoted from this division just as he got WBA promoted.

Middlesboro now have a great manager. When Tony Mowbray took over for his first game at Boro we beat them 1-2 away. Now he's worked his magic on Boro, Boro beat us 0-4 yesterday. Tony Mowbray is a manager of proven pedigree and I'm sure he'll get Boro promoted from this division just as he got WBA promoted.

You wouldn't be saying this if we had played with some passion and to our full potential as we would have beaten Borough, who are not very good just that on the day we were worse.

You wouldn't be saying this if we had played with some passion and to our full potential as we would have beaten Borough, who are not very good just that on the day we were worse.

Of course that would not be my view had we won. However, overall we've been poor all season barring the few stunning results against the Welsh teams - Cardiff at home and Swansea away. There are many teams we should have crushed at Ashton Gate who are not very good - not just Boro and that's our problem this season.

Of course that would not be my view had we won. However, overall we've been poor all season barring the few stunning results against the Welsh teams - Cardiff at home and Swansea away. There are many teams we should have crushed at Ashton Gate who are not very good - not just Boro and that's our problem this season.

Yet we beat Leicester (now a decent side under Sven), we beat Reading (in and around top 6) and we beat Derby (who were going pretty well at the time but not since)- all at home. Indeed we can produce the displays but don't so often.

As for the passion point, overrated IMO.

Archived