IGNORED

Medicine Needed

Prestbury c of c

After 40 years and a 80 mile round trip to every home game from Cheltenham,i now feel unless i can get a free prescription from the docs then it is now a waste of time sat in the dolman looking around for entertainment that is in the stands and not on the pitch.How many times do i leave early depressed?It has become punishment not fun.The radio bristol show offers relief on the way home but jesus do i need that before i get home for the fear of driving straight over the air balloon roundabout to end it all.This cannot be right.Please change this poor situation . Dont you want my money anymore?We all feel the same about this poor situation.Where has all the enjoyment let alone value for money gone?If it carries on even the most ardent fans will not bother soon let alone early bird seaon tickets talk for next season.Thoroughly dissalusioned and fed up! People knocked midfield players like luke Wiltshire but has he every been replaced by a more creative one.Hartley was perfect but too good forG. Jonhson so he was left on the bench to watch same poor show as we watch until he had sense to go home and stay home.

After 40 years and a 80 mile round trip to every home game from Cheltenham,i now feel unless i can get a free prescription from the docs then it is now a waste of time sat in the dolman looking around for entertainment that is in the stands and not on the pitch.How many times do i leave early depressed?It has become punishment not fun.The radio bristol show offers relief on the way home but jesus do i need that before i get home for the fear of driving straight over the air balloon roundabout to end it all.This cannot be right.Please change this poor situation . Dont you want my money anymore?We all feel the same about this poor situation.Where has all the enjoyment let alone value for money gone?If it carries on even the most ardent fans will not bother soon let alone early bird seaon tickets talk for next season.Thoroughly dissalusioned and fed up! People knocked midfield players like luke Wiltshire but has he every been replaced by a more creative one.Hartley was perfect but too good forG. Jonhson so he was left on the bench to watch same poor show as we watch until he had sense to go home and stay home.

I agree, the game was total crap against Boro. Contrast that to Boro's team because when Tony Mowbray took over for his first game at Boro we beat them 1-2 away. Now he's worked his magic on Boro, Boro beat us 0-4 yesterday. I'm sure Tony Mowbray will get Boro promoted from this division just as he got WBA promoted. Barring a miracle - or some decent centre midfield signings as per a genuine Paul Hartley replacement - we're now well up for a relegation scrap.

Archived