IGNORED

Macca And Carey

Pete1975Legend

Sooner these two come back the better. It does prove that you don't know what you got till it's not there.

Jamie was our weakest link when he was fit. Nyatanga's not great but at least he puts a

challenge in once in a while !

I'd rather have Macca at left-back than Nyatanga but him missing is hardly the reason we've been crushed 2 weeks running. With Ribs out I'd have Carey at right-back as he was impressive when he filled in there bar the Cardiff game. I was sceptical about him being there at first but to be fair to him he did well. I think everyone recognises the sooner Fontaine replaces Cisse the better it will be and I think he'll start Saturday.

I'd rather have Macca at left-back than Nyatanga but him missing is hardly the reason we've been crushed 2 weeks running. With Ribs out I'd have Carey at right-back as he was impressive when he filled in there bar the Cardiff game. I was sceptical about him being there at first but to be fair to him he did well. I think everyone recognises the sooner Fontaine replaces Cisse the better it will be and I think he'll start Saturday.

I agree.

Carey and Mcca are way past their best but are still our best options at fullback.

Both offer experience and leadership (especially Louis) and that's one of many things we are missing at the minute.

Sooner we get back to the old guard with Caulker included the better.

Carey Caulker Fontaine Mccallister is much stronger unit than Skuse Caulker Cisse Nyatanga.

Sorry McCallister, you are the weakest link, good bye!

TOSH!!! The only reason Macca looked bad was because he had no support in front of him so he was looking after 2 players sometimes down our left, Our fans expect him to cover both players. When rose came in and stayed out on the left supporting macca we looked a different outfit all together.

Archived