IGNORED

Too Slow

NOTR

Football is a simple game,2 or 3 touches at most,give the ball,move into space,etc,etc.Why do we need 5,6 or even 7 touches,give the ball and then stand still,more often than not getting the ball back from whence it came.Is it a lack of intelligence,coaching or are most of our players playing for the wage packet and not the shirt,ie no desire.

I think it's a lack of organisation. Say what you like about Johnson, but at least the players knew there job when he was in charge. I've never seen city so disorganised.

Ps still listening to spice girls

NO, I like take that theyre brill :whistle2:

I think it's a lack of organisation. Say what you like about Johnson, but at least the players knew there job when he was in charge. I've never seen city so disorganised.

Ps still listening to spice girls?

Moving into space is one of the first things any coach will teach you as a kid starting out in football

So even if Mllen has no organisation the players know about moving into space.

The only reason there not doing it, Is so they can HIDE

Ps still listening to spice girls?

I think we must keep a sense of persepective with regard the end of the Johnson era. No question when he first came to the club he was exactly what was neeeded and in difficult circumstances proved he was right and some so called professionals were wrong, but he was a one trick pony and the longer we went on he showed that he was unable to evolve as the club did. I wouldn't diagree with your assesment of the current state of affairs but it looks akin to the last 18 momnths of Johnson's reign rather than any new failings from Millen. However Millen on paper at least has a strong squad, but the same tactical and lack of general squad ability in a couple of key posistions is still there.

At least we have moved on from blaming everything on strikers I think most of us recognise that we have plenty of ability up front, the main issues reamin pattern of play, the ability to consitantly create chances and control a game.

Archived