IGNORED

36 Players!

GrahamC

How bored I am of reading that we have a "36 man first team squad".

The Evening Post (surely staffed by the laziest journalists ever) is keenest on spinning that tired, incorrect line and has done so again today, along with an error over the length of Haynes' contract.

So, for the millionth time, just because Steven Caulker wears the no.36 doesn't mean that we have 36 players.

The squad currently has no number 28, 32 or 33 in it therefore the maximum number in it is 33, though of these Henderson and Akinde are on loan in League One and the two Irish lads were still at Clevedon the last I knew.

Yes, the squad is too big, yes, the squad is unbalanced, but it isn't 36 strong!

How bored I am of reading that we have a "36 man first team squad".

The Evening Post (surely staffed by the laziest journalists ever) is keenest on spinning that tired, incorrect line and has done so again today, along with an error over the length of Haynes' contract.

So, for the millionth time, just because Steven Caulker wears the no.36 doesn't mean that we have 36 players.

The squad currently has no number 28, 32 or 33 in it therefore the maximum number in it is 33, though of these Henderson and Akinde are on loan in League One and the two Irish lads were still at Clevedon the last I knew.

Yes, the squad is too big, yes, the squad is unbalanced, but it isn't 36 strong!

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133611-the-2011-january-transfer-window-update-thread/

Correct, currently have 29 players, with 3 of those yet to make their City debuts.

We have 33 pro's on the books we are paying wages to Culker and Rose so they count as pro's,

We are paying wages to Henderson, Akindee Hobin Keohane so they count as pro's

We must reduce that 33 to 24 as stated by Lansdown and Millen.

We had to pay off Styver this season that cost a bit as well,

We possibly have three or four "players" - the others don't deserve to be called players as they are utter rubbish.

really? I was counting 2.......

A long time season ticket holding pal of mine told me the other day he was sat with his family in San Carlo's when members of our first team squad walked in, giving it the big I am, I believe it put him of his meal. he said they were all acting like they were Beckham, but most of them really are lucky to be making the living they are.

Archived