IGNORED

Council Meeting For Sainsbury's Application

Pedrowe

http://www.thisisbri...il/article.html

The meeting for the proposed Sainsbury's at Ashton Gate has been confirmed as the 2nd March 2011 at 6pm.

It seems that the re-submission of the Sainsbury's application has gone under the radar since the village green debacle.

When the last application was refused in the summer there was a big turn out from the objectors. This obviously swayed the Councillors and led to the Officer's recommendation being overturned.

It is important that we don't let this happen again and hopefully there can be a big turn out in support of the new application on the 2nd March.

It is also now time to lobby your local members (http://www.writetothem.com/) and the members of the Development Control committee:

Lesley A ALEXANDER, Role: Member, Party: Conservative

Cheryl ANN, Role: Member, Party: Lib Dem

Sean David BEYNON, Role: Chair, Party: Labour

Jocelyn Marion "Jos" CLARK, Role: Member, Party: Lib Dem

Tess GREEN, Role: Member, Party: Green

Fi HANCE, Role: Member, Party: Lib Dem

Pete LEVY, Role: Member, Party: Lib Dem

Derek Stephen PICKUP, Role: Member, Party: Labour

Kevin Michael QUARTLEY, Role: Member, Party: Conservative

RAYNER, Role: Vice-Chair, Party: Lib Dem

Also, do the Supporters Trust have any plans to galvanise support before the meeting?

So does Cllr Benyon have to step down again and let the blatantly in-experienced biased joker do it again?, if so, it will be the same result.

Thought Sainsbury's are also appealing against the original decision, so how does that work, is it 2 seperate cases?.

BCAGFC

So does Cllr Benyon have to step down again and let the blatantly in-experienced biased joker do it again?, if so, it will be the same result.

Thought Sainsbury's are also appealing against the original decision, so how does that work, is it 2 seperate cases?.

BCAGFC

Sainsbury's are appealling the previous refusal, however if the resubmission were to be approved then they would just simply withdraw the appeal.

If the resubmission were to be refused, then this decision would be added to the current appeal and the Inspector would consider both applications at a Public Inquiry (Autumn 2011)

I will be making my views regarding Cllr Simon Rayner chairing the Committee meeting to Jan Ormondroyd (Chief Exec), I don't trust Cllr Janke. Although I doubt my representations will make any difference.

Sainsbury's are appealling the previous refusal, however if the resubmission were to be approved then they would just simply withdraw the appeal.

If the resubmission were to be refused, then this decision would be added to the current appeal and the Inspector would consider both applications at a Public Inquiry (Autumn 2011)

I will be making my views regarding Cllr Simon Rayner chairing the Committee meeting to Jan Ormondroyd (Chief Exec), I don't trust Cllr Janke. Although I doubt my representations will make any difference.

.yeah, I've heard she can be a mare .....

oops, I mean she might be a mayor soon .. ;)

Archived