IGNORED

Fa Cup On Tv Tonight

Portland Bill

Wenglish, Cardiff is full of plastic Welsh Speakers, they dont have a full vocabulary in either language so mix the two, resulting in a horrible gutteral cocktail that irritates and annoys not just me but many of the locals, I despise their attitudes of being "really Welsh" (and therefore elite)as they pretend to speak what is a horrible language made worse buy their bastarisation of our belovede english tongue, SCUM.

It's an awful game, I notice parkins hand is heavily bandaged I will bet that may have something to do with him and 7 other of the Cardiff teams night out in Crystal on Saturday, Chopra ran a mile when I told him who I supported, Parkin was falling all over the place, literally steaming and Andy Keogh looked like he had just stepped out of gypsy camp!

Danny Drinkwater was sound, really down to earth lad, Chopra got turned down by 2 girls and as the charmer he is told them to eff off, classy.

Andy Keogh was another level, open shirt, massive cross, came across as a real cocky nob, until a Cardiff mate of mine told him to stop showing off, weirdly he went home soon after that!

I have heard that leggy is a top bloke, really down to earth a bit like our Louis.

Archived