IGNORED

Positive James Interview.

BCFC Jordan

Another very enjoyable interview from Jamo on City player. Seems like he is really enjoying his time at the club and by the sounds of it he will be here next year as from his own words he said 'It's always been a two year thing'. Him and Caulker have saved our defence countless times this season, which just shows just how badly we could of been defensively next year considering this season has been bad enough with both of them playing.

Found it amusing that Gerken was the only player on the bench agreeing with the referee's decision on Saturday. :dancing6:

Good thought he would think it was all a recurring nightmare watching him after some of the whallopings City have taken he must have thought " How the hell did i end up here"............ His experience must help the other keepers it was obvious from the first match that he prefers to roll or throw the ball out quickly something not really seen before at City,glad that he is staying on .

You have to say, this fella can definately hold a conversation.

Sounds genuine that he is enjoying it here and is looking to a second stint next season. Was confident that we have to much quality in the squad to go down!

I think he's a class act, always have done!! Can't rate him highly enough, to be honest I still can't believe he plays for us!

Archived