IGNORED

To Be Fair

BristolBEAT

We have a 26 man team. Someone quoted even more on one of the posts.

We are losing £12 million pounds a year, we do have fantastic players on paper. We need to offload, hence why the named names are off. He is saying look no more players use the 26 we have there. I say let Marlon Jackson in the side AND before people start saying you must be an armchair supporter TRY season ticket holder living in Bournemouth.

26 man team! Cmon lads, I say stick with Lansdown the man who has done so much for this club. The biggest worry is if the stadium falls through Lansdown will be off.

We are losing £12 million pounds a year, we do have fantastic players on paper. We need to offload, hence why the named names are off. He is saying look no more players use the 26 we have there. I say let Marlon Jackson in the side AND before people start saying you must be an armchair supporter TRY season ticket holder living in Bournemouth.

26 man team! Cmon lads, I say stick with Lansdown the man who has done so much for this club. The biggest worry is if the stadium falls through Lansdown will be off.

um? I don't get it?

just because people question him, doesnt mean they arnt sticking with him

12 million a year yeah right...thats about SL's wine bill...

Its all done with smoke an mirrors mate...Im an accountant I know about these things

If we were losing 12 million a year the Board would offload a non profit making businessjust like that.

Forget the stadium its dead in the water..im fed up with all the speculation about it ...we dont need it and we couldnt fill it.

As for SL ...hes lost interest in BC ...tax exile with other playthings in mind..

If this Stadium is ultimately unsuccessful he will drop BC like a stone...

Watch this space..

Archived