IGNORED

Danny Rose

GrahamC

I may have missed it but has there been any update on him?

Last thing was he came on as sub against Palace 3 weeks ago and won the last minute penalty that we scored and then he went back to Tottenham with some undiagnosed back problem.

It seems a bit odd (or maybe I've missed it) that there's apparently been nothing said since, I just wonder if he's coming back to us for the second half of the season at all?

I may have missed it but has there been any update on him?

Last thing was he came on as sub against Palace 3 weeks ago and won the last minute penalty that we scored and then he went back to Tottenham with some undiagnosed back problem.

It seems a bit odd (or maybe I've missed it) that there's apparently been nothing said since, I just wonder if he's coming back to us for the second half of the season at all?

The problem with his back was'nt serious, but needed some rest - he'll be back soon. Millen mentioned it in a interview.

i thought it was a ongoing hamstring which he went to have a scan on. that was weeks ago i would of thought we would have heard of something by now. despite not setting the world alight i thing we do miss him on the left with mcalister as i think rose offers something campbell ryce cant which is a left foot, but you could argue rose doesnt go outside enough and cuts inside too often.

I still don't think Spurs or even Danny himself knows what his best position is?

Would be a coup for us signing him. Options at LB, LW and CM.

I got no doubts about it, if we were to sign him we would treble our money on him in a couple of years.

Good enough to be current England U21 left winger so more than good enough for us.

Allot more to come from this kid.

Archived