IGNORED

Ben Watson

Sampson City Reds

Just another midfielder to through in to the mix. I dont think he is getting much of a look in at Wigan at the moment. Ive always rated the lad and he is superb at Championship level got to be worth a shout.

Maybe a loan until the end of the season??

Henri Lansbury, Jamie O'Hara or Darron Gibson anyone? Not sure whether Lansbury will extend loan with Norwich and have heard that Wenger prefers loanees not to go to struggling teams. I think the other 2 could be a fair shout though, but probably a tad optimistic. :fingerscrossed:

Darren Gibson??? I've heard it all now :laugh:

Why not? Highly unlikely I know, but he's nowhere near Man U's first team and wages can't be too high (especially as we would only pay a percentage). Surely, it's worth asking even if the answer is 'no'. Who would you suggest by the way?

Why not? Highly unlikely I know, but he's nowhere near Man U's first team and wages can't be too high (especially as we would only pay a percentage). Surely, it's worth asking even if the answer is 'no'. Who would you suggest by the way?

Sorry but im not even going to answer the first part as it's obvious why Darren Gibson would not come here.

As to who I would suggest then players like Busaky, Woolford and Harley are much more realistic.

Sorry but im not even going to answer the first part as it's obvious why Darren Gibson would not come here.

As to who I would suggest then players like Busaky, Woolford and Harley are much more realistic.

Fair shout with those 3. As to O'Hara, surely that's much more likely. He hasn't played all year and has just fallen further down the pecking order with the arrival of Piennar. I would never have believed we would have signed someone of DJ's stature, but it goes to show that anything is possible. I don't know much about the personal circumstances of those mentioned but perhaps one of them is desparate for 1st team football and we won't know unless we ask. Did you think we could get Rose and Caulker BTW?

What makes you think we could get Harley?

Henri Lansbury, Jamie O'Hara or Darron Gibson anyone? Not sure whether Lansbury will extend loan with Norwich and have heard that Wenger prefers loanees not to go to struggling teams. I think the other 2 could be a fair shout though, but probably a tad optimistic. :fingerscrossed:

Then surely that rules us out? Or do you think were not struggling?

Archived