IGNORED

Best Picture I've Seen All Year

grifty

Look I don't mean to piss on anyone's parade...

but what if Maynard doesn't come back quite the same player?

Then it'll all be hype over nothing... I of course don't want this to happen but hey knowing how this season has gone so far :tumbleweed:

Everyone just has to get there heads around the fact it will probably take him 6-10 games to get his match fitness and sharpness back. So please for anyone who expects Maynard to come straight back banging the goals in, don't be to disappointed.

Look I don't mean to piss on anyone's parade...

but what if Maynard doesn't come back quite the same player?

Then it'll all be hype over nothing... I of course don't want this to happen but hey knowing how this season has gone so far :tumbleweed:

**** me is here any positivity on this site chaps? yeah nicky will probably look out of sorts and will take time to get "match fit" but lets all try and be positive for once eh?

**** me is here any positivity on this site chaps? yeah nicky will probably look out of sorts and will take time to get "match fit" but lets all try and be positive for once eh?

We all think that Maynard returning to fitness is fantastic news, positivity is great but just like in Deal or no Deal it makes no difference to the outcome. As you say NM will take time to get his match fitness back (and possibly his sharpness), I suspect that OddBallJims post was directed towards those fans who expect him to score a hatrick on his return.

Realistically imo we may not see the Maynard of last season until next season, If you catch my drift...However, Im not a doctor.

Welcome back Nicky :fingerscrossed:

Archived