IGNORED

5 Hours To Get A Ticket Today

Martyn Hocking

My saintly brother just got us our tickets at AG after 5 hours in the queue - got there at 9am, got the tickets at 2pm!

Got great seats too - right behind the goal, the £46 ones. Not sure why others who posted earlier ended up with dud tickets - a cock-up rather than a conspiracy it would appear.

Well_Red

Guest pikey_bcfc

We joined the queue at 8:30, got are tickets at 1:30. i went down to get drinks at about 10 and the queues for the cheaper tickets were empty. then when we got closer there were people comming from the back pushing in saying they were getting food. The stewards said there was nothing they could do and it was out of their hands, very unorganised again! :rolleyes:

Guest rossitl

I dont understand it - it took me 5 hours too!!!

but my workmate got there at 1-00 and bought her ticket by 2-00!!!!

Whats that all about :rolleyes:

Alot of people pushed in. I got there at 9:50 an got my tickets at 2:30 :@ . I went to kfc and left my dad in the que for a bit on his own. As i past the que i was generally looking at people as you do. When i got back from kfc and rejoined the que about, ten minutes after that i noticed that the 12th person infront of me was one of those people i looked at on my way to kfc! I was like :D :@ :rolleyes::me?:

Guest dez_gimred

same...i queued 9 - 2 and it was a total shambles...bcfc couldnt organise a p**s up in a brewery!

waited 5 hours...only to find when i got to the ticket offices...only about 3 or 4 windows were being used!!

:@

there were half not being used as the seats were 'crap'...so now there is a 20 person long queue at the ticket office....with some slappers chewing gum watching people queueing...

honestly!

Guest Bootylicious

Well i was there at just after 8am and got my tickets at 12.15!!

It was so unorganised, even the stewards didnt really know where to send people.

Also, whilst it was obvious that many people would opt to buy the more expensive tickets, they still only had 2 booths open for the £46 / £40 tickets whilst the staff in the other booths just sat and watched with no customers!

I'm going down at 8am tomorrow (would like to be earlier but its an hours drive anyway to start with), I want £32 tickets, is there going to be any logical way of figuring out where the hell I need to go?!

Apparently the queues are split by price bracket, but realistically that doesn't seem to be happening and I'm dreading waiting for hours only to find an empty £32 booth at the front!

• Admin
I'm going down at 8am tomorrow (would like to be earlier but its an hours drive anyway to start with), I want £32 tickets, is there going to be any logical way of figuring out where the hell I need to go?!

Apparently the queues are split by price bracket, but realistically that doesn't seem to be happening and I'm dreading waiting for hours only to find an empty £32 booth at the front!

Today the £32 tickets were on sale at the Atyeo Ticket Office, but I can't promise it'll be the same tomorrow! :rolleyes:

As has already been said, the stewards only split the queue into the relevant sections at the ticket booths. One steward was actually walking down the queue letting us know that certain booths were empty and if we wanted tickets to move to the front. But that was after 3 hours of queuing.

What would have been a better idea, would have been to split the queue in two, so the the £40 and £46 queue by the Dolman: and hte £26 and £32 queue along the Atyeo and Williams. This would have utilised all the ticket booths, and probably meant that people had to queue for less time. Maybe they'll learn from today and implement this tomorrow. But then again, maybe not. :D

Archived