IGNORED

Ok Own Up

Sampson City Reds

Who put this funny little story up on that crap football transfers site:

23 Jan 2011 14:38:42

Mohammad Amoudi is looking to buy bristol city.The Ethiopian worth an estimated 5 billion us dollars has been a follower of the club for some years now and is getting annoyed at the lack of transfer activity by the club as he can even see we need a descent LB and a creative midfielder and spend whatever it takes to keep caulker, expect the takeover to be complete by the end of current season.

Made I laugh :laugh:

He is currently in talks with Bristol City Football Club with regards to buying a 50% stake in the club as he wants a way into english football and see's Bristol City as the perfect club due to its large fan base and new ground proposel. He is hoping on making his first signing the Juventus veteran Alessandro Del Piero as they are in much need of a creative player and Del Piero has always had his sights set on finishing his career in England.

He is currently in talks with Bristol City Football Club with regards to buying a 50% stake in the club as he wants a way into english football and see's Bristol City as the perfect club due to its large fan base and new ground proposel. He is hoping on making his first signing the Juventus veteran Alessandro Del Piero as they are in much need of a creative player and Del Piero has always had his sights set on finishing his career in England.

hahaha, amazing.

All joking a side though, wouldnt it be amazing if something like this ever happened to our club. It happened to clubs like Wigan and Fulham, would really be great for the City if something like this happened to us. Ah well.......we can dream :innocent06:

hahaha, amazing.

All joking a side though, wouldnt it be amazing if something like this ever happened to our club. It happened to clubs like Wigan and Fulham, would really be great for the City if something like this happened to us. Ah well.......we can dream :innocent06:

I'll stick with Steve L thanks

Steve has the true heritage and genuine support that will stand the test of time better than a billionaire's whim.

To be fair, I wouldnt call Fulham and Wigan a "billionaires whim". The owners of these clubs took their respective clubs forward and stabilised them as Premier League football clubs. Fulham came close to winning the European Cup!

I dont think Lansdowns love of our club, is any more then the owners of these clubs

Who put this funny little story up on that crap football transfers site:

23 Jan 2011 14:38:42

Mohammad Amoudi is looking to buy bristol city.The Ethiopian worth an estimated 5 billion us dollars has been a follower of the club for some years now and is getting annoyed at the lack of transfer activity by the club as he can even see we need a descent LB and a creative midfielder and spend whatever it takes to keep caulker, expect the takeover to be complete by the end of current season.

Made I laugh :laugh:

Some people are so sad! although come to think of it wouldnt it be nice to have a chairman worth 9 billion? WOW!

Fulham came close to winning the European Cup!

Ummmm.....No....they really didn't! Went close in the Europa League, but definitely not the European Cup! Besides that though, you are right about them and Wigan not just being a billionairres whim. If we can manage to get the club on a stable footing and then progress as those two have though, i would be very happy indeed.

Ummmm.....No....they really didn't! Went close in the Europa League, but definitely not the European Cup! Besides that though, you are right about them and Wigan not just being a billionairres whim. If we can manage to get the club on a stable footing and then progress as those two have though, i would be very happy indeed.

Ok...they came close to winning "A" European Cup...all be it not the Champions League

Either way, its still one hell of an achievement

Steve has the true heritage and genuine support that will stand the test of time better than a billionaire's whim.

totally agree hes made a massive financial and emotional investment however i cant help thinking that if opportunities had panned out differently he and his millions could be sat with the other lot in blue.

NO Offence intended. We are lucky indeed.

To be fair, I wouldnt call Fulham and Wigan a "billionaires whim". The owners of these clubs took their respective clubs forward and stabilised them as Premier League football clubs. Fulham came close to winning the European Cup!

I dont think Lansdowns love of our club, is any more then the owners of these clubs

I was thinking more of the Man City, Liverpool (even Cardiff) senario

Archived