IGNORED

Positive Post: Passion At The Palace

stortfordred

Last week, there were loads of posts about lack of leadership from anywhere on the park. At least that was put right yesterday.

Although there was a lack of quality, we cannot discount the bumpy pitch and the raw, blustery wind as factors. As the game progressed City's spirit and dogged desire became more and more evident. Palace did not shirk anything either but all our players gave as good as they got, and often better.

Ok it wasn't pretty, but with determination like that, this lot will get enough points to stay up.

Yep, plenty of hard challenges and determination to get the ball - even if the distribution of it to our strikers was poor

Does not surprise me - thats what happens with two defensive midfielders

Skuse + Marvin will never work, never has

Good piece in the Sunday Indy today about both Boro and Sheff Wed managers stating there game plan was all about doubling up on Adomah and JCR.

This more than ever should send KM and SL the message that we desperatly need this creative midfielder in the next week.

where are they getting these extra players from? ........alright ,what are are unmarked players doing? begs the question doesnt it.

personally i saw a slow passionless , pedestrian performance yesterday. we dont break fast enough as a team .

We dont need to leave four defenders back to mark one lousy striker!

and ffs can somone start getting on the end of ivans efforts. Shake a leg city that was fairly shit.

Good piece in the Sunday Indy today about both Boro and Sheff Wed managers stating there game plan was all about doubling up on Adomah and JCR.

This more than ever should send KM and SL the message that we desperatly need this creative midfielder in the next week.

Do you have a link to it PB?

To be fair I have and will not waste money going away this season,value for money is zero,having forked out for STs for the last 12+ years the value for money and lack lustre performances over the last two years makes me wonder if we will renewed this coming season.all the hype that was belted out from the club,the expectations at the beginning of the season have dissapeared

where are they getting these extra players from? ........alright ,what are are unmarked players doing? begs the question doesnt it.

My thoughts as well, I think the lack of a

creative midfielder makes it even easier to double up on our wingers because there are only real source of creativity for the strikers.

Stead/Clakson and Pitman just aren't getting any quality service from our 2 "grafters"

In central midfield, so no service from the wingers means no service at all.

Archived