IGNORED

Forest

seebokseduction

Seems you have every confidence in your preferred line up then!

i think if forest only score four and we manage to sneak a goal thats a good nights work.

On a serious note i am thinking that jammer could play attacking midfield with marv or skuse and would love to see albert and ivan switching wings. risky but exciting. maybe a 3 5 2 utilising skusee and marv with little jammer pushed up field toward stead and pitman(doesnt that sound like a dodgy estate agent!)

come on you mighty robins!!!

Why not play a barca type formation......

James

Carey

Caulker

Stewart

Fontaine

Cisse (DM)

Eliiot

Skuse

Sproule (RW)

Pitman (ST)

Adomah (LW)

Score: 2-0 City :winner_third_h4h:

Come on CITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that formation!

Though would maybe suggest putting somebody a bit more creative in that central 3- perhaps Adomah, and get another winger in for Cisse but that aside yeah not bad at all!

As for prediction, would certainly take a point tonight but realistically I'm going with 2-1 to Forest.

I'd go with a team:-

James

Carey-Stewart-Caulker-Fontaine

Albert-Elliot-Johnson-JCR

Stead-Pitman

we get better from the lads when they have some stiff ......Hopefully the swelling will have gone down by match time, or even have come when tiring a bit.

OK my pc is playing up & misses the odd word now & again - but from what I can make out this sounds a bit like a wannabe WAG post to me -shouldnt be allowed imo, & I bet you kiss 'n tell !!

(soz, avalonred just jokin -no offence

:) )

As a Nottingham resident, I'll be making my annual trip to the City Ground with my missus, who tells me in three years of sporadic attendances (beginning at Wembley), she has never seen an away win.

I'll have a few quid on a few home win combos (purely as emotional insurance, you understand) - but what a great day this would be to rip up the form book!

COYR (or whites tonight!)!

Nottingham Forest club captain Paul McKenna will hope to feature .....

Whatever else Millies team talk consists of tonight - its vital he tells the lads before facing Forest - ' Dont Look Into Their Eyes '

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under - dont fall for their tricks tonight lads!!

Went past the City ground - AG that is- a couple of hours ago.

A grand total of TWO coaches ready to set off and a couple of lads driving into the car park to drag themselves on looked less than exuberant about the prospect of the journey ahead.

In fact they looked completely pissed off.

It would be nice to think that City could have these two, and their fellow few hundred, jumping around with excitement by half past nine with City putting on a performance to remember - their loyalty deserves some reward.

However, Nottingham Forest is a dreadful venue for City at the best of times and it's very likely they'll be even more gloom laden, if that's possible, on the trip back.

No doubt they share my overwhelming sense of foreboding about this fixture, so much so that I'll be pleasantly surprised if we don't concede 4.sad.gif

Archived