IGNORED

Leicester Away Moved To Friday

Donald

Annoyingly Leicester away has been moved to Friday night in feb due to them suddenly realising that Rugby is on!

Nothing on city site yet

Surely this could have been revealed earlier, totally screwed up my weekend in the midlands, wonder how many people have lost money on train tickets due to this late annoucement.

Annoying.....rant over

Wasn't planning on going but the one time I've been to the Walkers was the 2-0 FA Cup defeat, think there were 25k fans there that day. At the same time a rugby match was on at Welford Road with like 15k fans in attendance. Traffic was a bit of nightmare I seem to recall but nonetheless they still played on the same day/time!

Annoyingly Leicester away has been moved to Friday night in feb due to them suddenly realising that Rugby is on!

Nothing on city site yet

Surely this could have been revealed earlier, totally screwed up my weekend in the midlands, wonder how many people have lost money on train tickets due to this late annoucement.

Annoying.....rant over

Annoying yes, but when did supporters ever come into the equation ?!

Shat on again.

• Admin

Due to a Rugby match being played at the Walkers Stadium.

Since when does Egg Chasing take priority over Football?!?! The world has gone mad!!:disapointed2se:

:whistle2:

The rugby isn't being played at the Walkers, it is at Welford Road.

To make things worse the rugby kicks off at 17:30 !

Nothing on city site yet

Annoying.....rant over

Messed my plans up too - already got onward ticket from Leicester to Ripon on the Sunday - not sure mates in Leicester will put me up (or put up with me!) for two nights .... or if guys I was cadging lift up to match with will be going now.

Grrrrr indeed!

Norwich, and now Leicester. What other business treats their customers like s *t and gets away with it like football does.

I'd got weekends planned around both games, and if the hotels, restaurants, theatres etc that I'd booked as part of those weekends suddenly decided that they couldn't honour the bookings they'd soon be going out of business.

However, these two are just about the last straw. No more planning my life around trying to get to every City game: from now on away games take second place - sod them!

Rant over now - and off to sleep it off!

Norwich, and now Leicester. What other business treats their customers like s *t and gets away with it like football does.

I'd got weekends planned around both games, and if the hotels, restaurants, theatres etc that I'd booked as part of those weekends suddenly decided that they couldn't honour the bookings they'd soon be going out of business.

However, these two are just about the last straw. No more planning my life around trying to get to every City game: from now on away games take second place - sod them!

Rant over now - and off to sleep it off!

It's the utter contempt that gets me, no apology from the clubs to fans that had pre-booked train tickets etc.

Archived