IGNORED

Harley Off To Swansea On A Free & Loaned Back

East End Old Boy

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I've just seen this:-

Swansea boss Rodgers signed the 26-year-old midfielder last week on a free transfer from Exeter City, but Harley has been loaned back to the League One side for the rest of the season.

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/swansea-city-fc/2011/01/25/new-boy-ryan-harley-fits-swans-style-says-boss-rodgers-91466-28046492/#ixzz1C8j7RUFN

Been done,

Seems alot Exeter fans would have rather have taken the money now and let him go, rather than have a player playing half hearted for the rest of the season,

A number of them don't feel they will miss him as Noble is a better player.

Been done,

Seems alot Exeter fans would have rather have taken the money now and let him go, rather than have a player playing half hearted for the rest of the season,

A number of them don't feel they will miss him as Noble is a better player.

OK so that kinda clarifies it for me.. i was puzzled with this no fee deal so they could have just sold him, conventional wisdom, and taken the cash. I agree with your comment. Bit of a bizarre move by Exeter...Maybe they don't need the cash.

OK so that kinda clarifies it for me.. i was puzzled with this no fee deal so they could have just sold him, conventional wisdom, and taken the cash. I agree with your comment. Bit of a bizarre move by Exeter...Maybe they don't need the cash.

For a club that's "owned" by the fans, you'd expect any 6 figure deal to be taken, instead they seem happy to lose him on a bosman, thier decision I suppose, albeit a strange one when looking in frmo the outside

Archived