IGNORED

Transfer Window Annoyance

CiderCraig

I am fed up with the negativity RIFE on this forum. I am sick of people slating KM's inability to sign players, either on loan or as permanent players.

When will we accept we are not as attractive a proposition to draw players as we think we are?. If we were in the the top 10, having a reasonable chance to make the play-offs, then I think players would come - but we're not, and are more likely to be facing relegation than having a run to the play-offs!.

The transfer window reminds me of the mirror of people's Ebay stories. (I shall explain)... When you speak to people who use Ebay they always tell you of the 'bargains' they got when they were buying, and the 'incredible' price they received when selling!. The link?, well- no clubs want to risk being the 'person' who got stung when selling (or loaning in this instance)and as a result are reluctant to do business without making it financially viable to THEM!. I hope you get the premise i'm using, it just frustrates the cr@p out of me this whole transfer window. Also, as someone else said on here, if we're not specifically looking to buy someone then we only need wait a week into February until we're able to get loan players in anyway!, what's the panic??.

Rant over guys, apologies :ranting:

IMO we might as well give Gavin Williams a bash in centre midfield alongside Elliott, a couple of seasons ago he had a run of games where he was class, also chips in with the odd goal and is certainly more creative than what we already have! Or is he injured still? :(

I'd happily see Gavin Williams given a chance, an opportunity for a bit more creativity there for sure. Remember it was him who passed it to Maynard for "that" goal against QPR.

Yeah, that was very creative! It basically left Nicky with a simple tap in!!

:whistle2:

I am fed up with the negativity RIFE on this forum. I am sick of people slating KM's inability to sign players, either on loan or as permanent players.

When will we accept we are not as attractive a proposition to draw players as we think we are?. If we were in the the top 10, having a reasonable chance to make the play-offs, then I think players would come - but we're not, and are more likely to be facing relegation than having a run to the play-offs!.

The transfer window reminds me of the mirror of people's Ebay stories. (I shall explain)... When you speak to people who use Ebay they always tell you of the 'bargains' they got when they were buying, and the 'incredible' price they received when selling!. The link?, well- no clubs want to risk being the 'person' who got stung when selling (or loaning in this instance)and as a result are reluctant to do business without making it financially viable to THEM!. I hope you get the premise i'm using, it just frustrates the cr@p out of me this whole transfer window. Also, as someone else said on here, if we're not specifically looking to buy someone then we only need wait a week into February until we're able to get loan players in anyway!, what's the panic??.

What a reasoned, logical assessment of the situation. I think you have come to the wrong place mate!!

:englandsmile4wf:

The transfer windows are a waste of space, we should go back to the old system.

Open all year, except the final few weeks of the season.

You can take your time buying without any panic or inflated prices.

The loan system should only be used by clubs who need players due to injuries.

Too many clubs with limited funds loan players for cover, most go back to their clubs!

Archived