IGNORED

Players

Cheddared

I'm not going to mention names (one of the Audi lot) but as i was pulling out on to Hotwells roundabout the other early evening, and a certain first team player came absolutly horsing it down Jacob Wells Road, with no indication whatsoever so I thought they were going straight on towards @Bristol/centre, so i applied my brakes in a timely fasion as otherwise they would have hit me they were going that fast, however they suddenly turned left up towards college green!! I have to say that my heart was in my mouth and also considering it was the beginning of rush hour, very stupid and naive to be driving that fast!

Anyone else seen our players driving like **** ing tw @ts?

I'm not going to mention names (one of the Audi lot) but as i was pulling out on to Hotwells roundabout the other early evening, and a certain first team player came absolutly horsing it down Jacob Wells Road, with no indication whatsoever so I thought they were going straight on towards @Bristol/centre, so i applied my brakes in a timely fasion as otherwise they would have hit me they were going that fast, however they suddenly turned left up towards college green!! I have to say that my heart was in my mouth and also considering it was the beginning of rush hour, very stupid and naive to be driving that fast!

i've not seen them driving like ****ing ****ts but most of them have generally been playing like that for a while now.

So they were fast, eager, dangerous, and running on the break?

If only they could play like that

I cycled over the suspension bridge and had a player cut out infront of me and surprise surprise he was on his phone at the same time.

This was a few days after the boro defeat so instead of getting a smile he got a head shake from and narrowly avoided the flying V.

I do wonder why they push the law like that (phone whilst driving) when they are so recogniseable in their city tracksuits and flash cars.

Saw a former player driving out of AG several years ago in BMW sports car on his mobile no seat belt, just after we got dicked at home under Wilson, he turned in Ashton Road without looking and gunned it up the road.

Had an up and downer with another hailed on here by many as a legend when he nearly took me out in his hurry going to visit his mummy very close to AG.

Really I am sorry but I cannot see why we do not "Name and Shame?"

We all know that they are playing like t***s so presumably when they get in their expensive limo's they just carry on the trend?

"If" I saw any of them driving in this manner then I would have no hesitation in naming..................

Just trying to think actually WHICH one of them drives an Audi? Marv, Nicky Maynard and Hunt springs to mind? Cant be Hunt - just to crap at anything, but then again....................

Really I am sorry but I cannot see why we do not "Name and Shame?"

We all know that they are playing like t***s so presumably when they get in their expensive limo's they just carry on the trend?

"If" I saw any of them driving in this manner then I would have no hesitation in naming..................

Just trying to think actually WHICH one of them drives an Audi? Marv, Nicky Maynard and Hunt springs to mind? Cant be Hunt - just to crap at anything, but then again....................

His number plate pretty much spells his first name with a '4' in the middle of it, albeit its not spelt correctly.

His number plate pretty much spells his first name with a '4' in the middle of it, albeit its not spelt correctly.

That'll be Marv then. I recently got an angry text from a gashead and this wasn't because they are three points adrift in the relegation zone, but because Marvin had cut him up going over a roundabout on the Downs again whilst on his phone. The bit I can't understand is why Marvin wasn't on Bluetooth as a motor like that must have it? Perhaps the 'complicated' set up process is too much for him??

That'll be Marv then. I recently got an angry text from a gashead and this wasn't because they are three points adrift in the relegation zone, but because Marvin had cut him up going over a roundabout on the Downs again whilst on his phone. The bit I can't understand is why Marvin wasn't on Bluetooth as a motor like that must have it? Perhaps the 'complicated' set up process is too much for him??

On his mobile phone or not, he was driving like a right royal tw @t!

Archived