IGNORED

Hollowhead To Resign?

Us_and_Them

Watched sky news and the sports came on, said blackpool had been fined for fielding a weakened side against villa in november i think it was. Well they also said that hollowhead had said that he would resign if the club was fined so go on hollowhead! put your money where your mouth is and quit.... :yawn:

He's also getting media attention today because he has a clause in his contract, that he gets a percentage of the profit on players he sells. Hence the holding out for more money for Adams??

I think this clause is going to be completely misconstrued. When he signed for Blackpool they probably only had aspirations of retaining championship status and perhaps selling a few younger lads for profit... That to me was probably one of Hollowheads objectives hence the clause.

Nobody could have forseen a circumstance where Adam might be going for multi million pound offers and Blackpool would be standing to make over a £5m profit!

Watched sky news and the sports came on, said blackpool had been fined for fielding a weakened side against villa in november i think it was. Well they also said that hollowhead had said that he would resign if the club was fined so go on hollowhead! put your money where your mouth is and quit.... :yawn:

He didnt say he would resign. He said he would offer his resignation to his chairman.

In fairness to him and Mick McCarthy last year, the fine was a ridiculous decision.

Why was there a fine anyway? Wolves' one was only suspended. Further to which, it's not like the 'weakened' side did badly, lost 3-2 to a last minute goal and that is common for Blackpool because they do concede an awful lot of goals in the last few minutes.

Archived