IGNORED

Can You Name Bristol City's Championship Goalscorers?

MurrayLives

As I can't see us scoring a goal anytime soon, I thought I would update a Sporcle quiz that I created over a year ago.

Some of you may remember it? It's been updated to include all of this (so far) and last seasons goalscorers.

Go on...give it a go and post your results here and be honest!

http://www.sporcle.c...ttadams/bcfc_cc

Couldn't spell enock showumni, missed vasko and sabario, i thought jevons would be on it

Jevons scored a cup goal or two, but was not in contention for a place in the first team squad and left the club in November 2007, despite being the clubs top league scorer in the promotion season.

missed 5 - not to ruin it for others, but was anyone else surprised a certain australian midfielder never scored for us? i was pretty sure when i entered his name...

worst miss for me was iwelumo who hit 5, apparently!

The Australian midfielder had left us after his performance in the 2006 World Cup, and never played for us while we've been in the Championship.

and Iwelumo hit 2, get your reading glasses herman!

Where is the treacherous little wally these days

I saw him in an A-League match match 2 or 3 months ago online late one night...think it was Sydney FC?

just looked it up.....yep the mighty Sydney FC. Apparently he's their big-name 'Australian Marquee' which makes him exempt from the salary cap.

Archived