IGNORED

The Return Of Sam Vokes?

Dolman Block B

I think with our injury list we can ill afford another sicknote, we need a striker on loan probably till the end of the season who will stay fit, other than pitman we have no one who looks like scoring until maynard finds his feet again, by which time we could well be in the relegation zone, its just one thing after another this season, let's hope it doesn't get any worse.

Leicester get someone like Yakubu - we get?

Ironic that we are overloaded with strikers and then Stead gets injured, Maynard won't be rushed back, Haynes is sold on and oh dear, we loan out Akinde, the only BIG presence we have as a replacement.

It makes me think we reap what we sow through bad decisions i.e. wrong time to sell Maynard. Akinde should have had the chance to prove himself hear. Had he done so he would be stepping into the team now.

Pitman and Carkson aint going to worry no one. I cannot understand the reasoning behind depending on and keeping Clarkson, let alone signing him in the first place

Leicester get someone like Yakubu - we get?

Pitman and Carkson aint going to worry no one. I cannot understand the reasoning behind depending on and keeping Clarkson, let alone signing him in the first place

No way we would have been able to afford Yakubu's wages

Clarkson can only be sold if someone wants to buy him, I imagine we have had no offers

Archived