IGNORED

I Wish People Would Stop Saying "possible Target" Etc

Slave to the rhythm

I really wish people would wake up and smell the coffee, and not keep posting stuff like " I see so and so is available for £500k, he could do a job for us, what do you think?".

Isn't it 100% obvious by now that we are going to sign precisely NOBODY in this transfer window?

It certainly seems that way to me.

I honestly feel that the Chairman has run out of enthusiasm for the club and is no longer prepared to fund any new players. I don't blame him for not wanting to continue to spend his own money, but what a bad time to come to that decision!

We desperately need at least two, if not three, new players, but if the money is no longer there to buy them then I guess we'll have to accept that relegation is a distinct possibility, if not probability.

It's depressing to have to contemplate life in League One again. I really thought we'd left those days behind us.

But you need to understand that with no positive news around, we have to grasp at something?

Anyway, I saw a well known, experienced Prem footballer near the ground today and later on saw the same player in the local estate agents, my brothers, father in law, has a second cousin who also saw a different player in a local pub last night...I'm sorry I am unable to tell you who these players were but you don't want to know anyway!?

Keep smiling!!

Anyway, I saw a well known, experienced Prem footballer near the ground today and later on saw the same player in the local estate agents, my brothers, father in law, has a second cousin who also saw a different player in a local pub last night...I'm sorry I am unable to tell you who these players were but you don't want to know anyway!?

Is it worrying that I started to read up to "experienced Prem footballer near the ground today.." and felt apprehension build inside me only for it to be dashed soon after realising it was an obvious wind up! Is that what this transfer window has driven me to!!

Archived