IGNORED

Suarez Admits Ashton Gate Convinced Him

Chivs

I see that Luis Suarez has joined Liverpool from Ajax for £23M.

I wonder if Ashton Gate was the last English ground that he played at?? And scored at? :(

They say Sno came back because of the standing ovation. If only we'd all stood up for Suarez. worship2.gif

:)

I wonder if Ashton Gate was the last English ground that he played at?? And scored at? :(

They say Sno came back because of the standing ovation. If only we'd all stood up for Suarez. worship2.gif

This is a great post. Can' think of anything useful to say but didn't want it to go unreplied.:)

We should of given him a standing ovation because he was their best player on that night not Sno

Liverpool and unstoppable are two words not seen in the same paragraph for two generations. Not that the European city of self indulgence would ever admit it. Torres has asked Liverpool to consider Chelsea's bid, meaning he wants out, and who wouldn't? Horrible town full of people who coat you in thick phlegm everytime they speak within ten feet of you, and who base their entire existence on the back of said once football heavyweights turned Premier League failures and four ugly blokes singing badly.

That is all.

:)

This is a great post. Can' think of anything useful to say but didn't want it to go unreplied.:)

Why thank you. Philosophers ask "If a person claps on a forum can you hear him?". Well no, so thanks for the reply. rolleyes.gif

I do remember Suarez (whom I had no previous knowledge of) on the night and thought "He's a bit tidy". Mind you, I can't recall who he was up against but it was probably Carey, Fontaine, a leftback and a rightback (innovative football defensive line-up that we have since abandoned)....

On that night the person who stood out for me was the Sno lookalike (whose name I cannot recall) in the middle. He was kind of a playmaker, superb passing, great energy. Another standing ovation gone begging. doh.gif

Liverpool and unstoppable are two words not seen in the same paragraph for two generations. Not that the European city of self indulgence would ever admit it. Torres has asked Liverpool to consider Chelsea's bid, meaning he wants out, and who wouldn't? Horrible town full of people who coat you in thick phlegm everytime they speak within ten feet of you, and who base their entire existence on the back of said once football heavyweights turned Premier League failures and four ugly blokes singing badly.

That is all.

But not bitter at all? Surely a manc?

Sulejami mate. We were taught a lesson that night.

Why thank you. Philosophers ask "If a person claps on a forum can you hear him?". Well no, so thanks for the reply. rolleyes.gif

I do remember Suarez (whom I had no previous knowledge of) on the night and thought "He's a bit tidy". Mind you, I can't recall who he was up against but it was probably Carey, Fontaine, a leftback and a rightback (innovative football defensive line-up that we have since abandoned)....

On that night the person who stood out for me was the Sno lookalike (whose name I cannot recall) in the middle. He was kind of a playmaker, superb passing, great energy. Another standing ovation gone begging. doh.gif

Archived