IGNORED

Mathematicians -

bristolcitysweden

The only reason why educated people (=to lazy to take a job) are living longer are beacause they constantly are going to the doctor. 1 time of 86 the doctor, who absolutely have no clue about anything but are scared to death to be going to court, makes the test which can safe your life.

See your statician!!

The only reason why educated people (=to lazy to take a job) are living longer are beacause they constantly are going to the doctor. 1 time of 86 the doctor, who absolutely have no clue about anything but are scared to death to be going to court, makes the test which can safe your life.

See your statician!!

I don't think I've got one of those !

I don't understand your point at all, but yes medicine is all about probability, if you go in there with a stabbing pain in your lower right abdomen then that is statistically most likely going to be acute appendicitus... and therefore they would run the tests for that. However with statistics there is always going to be an anomoly, even 99% (which sounds amazingly likely) means that one every hundred people with a set of symptoms would not have the most common diagnosis. That's where doctors really earn their keep, with the differential diagnosis, a standard diagnosis can be carried out using the internet.

I just don't understand the rest of your point though, where is the evidence that people with lower incomes have shorter life expectancys? Even if there is convincing evidence to this point, there would be absolutely no evidence to support the suggestion visiting the doctor more helps improve life expectancy, it could be anything else from their lifestyle which contributes, more holidays, better quality of food eaten, etc.

Ok so say that a person from a better off background eats better, and visits the doctor more, lives in a larger house. whilst living longer... you could draw the conclusion from that, that eating well causes more hospital visits, whilst living in a small house causes premature death,

Thats really where the statiscitian comes in, not the doctors office. In summary, your point was rubbish.

Archived