IGNORED

Brightons New Ground.

Red Star

Tony Bloom bought their ground for them. He is one of the worlds most successful poker players and gamblers. He also is massive in London property. He recently stated he has invested everything he has into Brighton FC.

He has gave them a 93 million pound interest free loan, started making his fortune from gambling - asian handicapping being his speciality. Worth about half a billion so pretty sure he hasnt put everything he has into them (maybe hard cash) I know a very good friend of his. Fairplay to him, bought his boyhood club.

In Brightons new ground they will project light onto the away end in the colour of whichever team they are playing - so if City are playing there we will be surrounded by red

There was also talk that they will project images into the away end of the visiting teams legends / badge etc though don't know if thats still going ahead

He has gave them a 93 million pound interest free loan, started making his fortune from gambling - asian handicapping being his speciality. Worth about half a billion so pretty sure he hasnt put everything he has into them (maybe hard cash) I know a very good friend of his. Fairplay to him, bought his boyhood club.

Funny, his net worth was 85 million last time i did a little digging. He truly has leveraged himself to the hilt if he says he has sunk all of his assets into the project. I guess he must be burning the midnight oil on the Poker Tables to supplement the monthly payments to the main contractor.

In Brightons new ground they will project light onto the away end in the colour of whichever team they are playing - so if City are playing there we will be surrounded by red

There was also talk that they will project images into the away end of the visiting teams legends / badge etc though don't know if thats still going ahead

Admirable ideas but i reckon they will drop those ideas pretty fast when they figure out its giving the opposition an inspirational boost.

Funny, his net worth was 85 million last time i did a little digging. He truly has leveraged himself to the hilt if he says he has sunk all of his assets into the project. I guess he must be burning the midnight oil on the Poker Tables to supplement the monthly payments to the main contractor.

Dig a bit harder then imo, I certainly havent missed much hardly coming on here. It's still the same sly old digs at posts if you just don't believe them, get a life ffs.

My link

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article6337627.ece

Archived