IGNORED

Swansea Backlash?

Avalonred

Let me down the ******s, treble, Chelsea/Everton draw, Villa to do Blackburn, then Norwich let me down another treble drawing at Palarse, lost loads on the horses, but the boxing tonight, prize fighting come on, won £52. Put the £52 on Maynard being top scorer for City. Feb-May, where there is hope. We are not going nowhere, below 18th place someone save this we r staying up.

P.S.

Only joking put the £52 on Man U win Prem, as Chelsea being my second team hard to do, but i got £152 on it know.

Let me down the ******s, treble, Chelsea/Everton draw, Villa to do Blackburn, then Norwich let me down another treble drawing at Palarse, lost loads on the horses, but the boxing tonight, prize fighting come on, won £52. Put the £52 on Maynard being top scorer for City. Feb-May, where there is hope. We are not going nowhere, below 18th place someone save this we r staying up.

P.S.

Only joking put the £52 on Man U win Prem, as Chelsea being my second team hard to do, but i got £152 on it now.

Disagree. Swansea are all about ball retention for the sake of it, hardly any goal threat at all. We need to get at them and in their faces, close them down quick and get them to give up the ball.

I hate watching there sort of football - only Arsenal can get away with it.

We are geting forward more, unlike last season but we still can't score.

Archived