IGNORED

Cheeky Bid For Hoskins?

The Batman

He is the best rovers player by a long way. Plenty of my Rovers mates & family say how lucky they are to have him and can play at a higher level.

creative attacking midfielder / striker

wont be worth that much considering rovers' current situation.

Would piss them off royally too.

Don't think we really need him to be honest... Could just be a waste of our money/wages. Is he really going to be any better than Stead, Pitman or Clarkson, and with Nicky eventually regaining fitness, he could well be our 5th choice striker. Seems unnecessary to me.

Don't think we really need him to be honest... Could just be a waste of our money/wages. Is he really going to be any better than Stead, Pitman or Clarkson, and with Nicky eventually regaining fitness, he could well be our 5th choice striker. Seems unnecessary to me.

Yeah i completely agree with this!! I think he would be a good signing, but like you said when everyone's back and fit where would he fit in? Id put him above Clarkson though as i just don't think he's good enough. If we could get Hoskins in for £500,000 then maybe worth it?

He's not going anywhere IMO. Who would take a chance on a player having a half decent season in a side heading for relegation? No ones going to spend the sort of money Rovers would want, and they can't afford to let him go as his goals are their only slim hope of staying up. If they sell him tomorrow they have no time to replace him and they'll affectively have relegated themselves. He'll be there until the end of the season

Have they still got the ex-City full back Trevor Jacobs?..... we could do with having him back right now.

He's gotta be worth a look!!

JACOBS, Trevor. Bristol City, Plymouth Argyle, Bristol Rovers. (1966-1975) Ran pubs but now lives in Bedminster and has been a postman for over 20 years.

(even if he is probably 60 odd ) :)

Archived