IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day

II Wurzel II

You've made a list? jesus, somones been busy :rofl2br:

in my head..... and on this bit of paper.

these sort of threads do make me laugh though. If we are signing anyone then we'll hear about it tomorrow. This is like feeling your presents on Christmas Eve. Yes you find out what your getting before anyone else but you spoil the surprise.

Stuff like this is all about ego. Nothing else.

dont doubt this guy, he hasnt been wrong yet, i'm convinced he's KM in disguise.

With all respect to everybody, there has been a month's worth of BS on this forum, so I'm finding it hard to believe that anybody at all is going to sign for us.

If they do, and they're good, then great. If not, well don't say I didn't warn you that it was more BS.

What about the midfielder and defender that we were "supposedly" centreing our intentions on?

Big loss to be losing Stead for 2 months plus, but without the supply we could be signing Torres on loan and it wouldn't make any difference. I hope that this is not the only signing we make.

Torres is shit, gimme Akinde anyday of the week

in my head..... and on this bit of paper.

these sort of threads do make me laugh though. If we are signing anyone then we'll hear about it tomorrow. This is like feeling your presents on Christmas Eve. Yes you find out what your getting before anyone else but you spoil the surprise.

Stuff like this is all about ego. Nothing else.

I see what you mean but i think its more to do with the fact that its deadline day and everyones expecting atleast 1 new signing and with that comes excitment and ofcourse the silly roumers.

Yes, I believe him 100%. everything he's said in past has been correct.

Was first to tell us about Danny Rose,Damien Stewart and Nicky Hunt.

Knows team news before others etc.

Interesting bill! lets hope your right and he really is ITK! i must admit ive never seen him around on this forum before...

Hmm, can you not give us anyother clues? Club, nationality, League, perm or loan? Anything like that? Even if it was something like the type of player he is... Big number nine like carroll or someone like maynard or pitman? Cheers mate.

He, or she? Has already said it's a Premier league striker on loan.

• SC&T Board Members

Not sure how to use twitter. What does he say?

For all those who don't 'do' Twitter, your other option is to download the FEE OTIB toolbar, which - among other goodies - shows you Tweets from Adam, BCFC, Scott Murray, the Trust etc. at the click of an icon.

Go to the download page by clicking the ad in my sig below (you'll also be earning a few pence for OTIB by doing so).

Cheers!

Archived